Miniserie su Cortes

« Older   Newer »

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous

THFlEXR

CITAZIONE
    Epic news people! Overbrook Entertainment and Motor (they did Knightfall) have bought TV series rights on best selling book CONQUISTADOR Hernan Cortes, King Montezuma, and the Last Stand of the Aztecs by Buddy Levy with intention to turn it into mini series. It brings the tragic tale of conquest and defeat, of colonization and resistance, of empires won and civilizations lost and of the violent confluence of two empires previously unknown to each other. It’s the epic account of Hernan Cortes, one of the greatest conquerors history has ever known, and Montezuma, the complex leader of the ancient civilization that he would oppose. Their stories culminate in the cataclysmic battle that would be the end of one world and the making of a new one.

hs

Curiosamente su Cortes c'è almeno un altro titolo di AMAZON, SPIELBERG E JAVIER EFFIN' BARDEM:

CITAZIONE
    After a whole bunch of amazing new epic TV series that I announced yesterday, here's another one, equally brilliant: Amazon has greenlit four episode mini series CORTES coming from Steven Spielberg's production house based on a half a century old script rewritten by Steven Zaillian who got an Oscar for Schlinder's List! Javier Bardem will take the lead role in the epic saga about the infamous conqueror, Hernan CORTES who, some 500 years ago, led a rebellious expedition to the heart of King Montezuma II’s Aztec empire, connecting two civilizations for the first time and changing the course of history. The producers promise a saga filled with drama and adventure. Cortes was celebrated in Europe as someone who expanded Spanish Empire and viewed as genocidal psycho by Aztec tribes who ended one of the greatest civilizations of that time. About five years ago the spy informed you that Scorsese also planned to make a project on Cortes with Benicio del Toro.

hs

Group
    slashers

Status
    Tra poco è il cinquecentenario, sarei stata sorpresa se non ci fosse stato nulla.
    Al 90% tutti gli spagnoli verranno rappresentati come kattiviihh e se qualcuno poteva anche esserlo ( Pedro de Alvarado in primisi ) altri non lo erano affatto 8 Bernal Diaz ).
    Peccato che Graham Hancock non abbia terminato la sua saga sulla conquista in chiave fantasy, quella meritava una trasposizione

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    I tempi sarebbero sicuramente maturi per una rappresentazione più sfumata rispetto a civilizzatore vs selvaggi questo è certo! Lo script di Spielberg sembra più vecchio stile, forse si può dare un'occhiata al libro di Levy. Ovviamente sarei molto contenta di vedere un'altra serie rinascimentale, ma non so Come possono parlare di Cortes senza scatenare polemiche.

Group
    slashers

Status
    beh, io avrei affidato la produzione a qualcuno superpartes, ossia non un messicano o uno spagnolo. Sceneggiatori che siano capaci di mostrare che si, gli spagnoli hanno ucciso&saccheggiato ma che i mexica, nome corretto degli aztechi, erano un popolo assetato di sangue capace di sacrificare in una giornata intera centinaia se non migliaia di vittime.
    Un tempo avrei detto che gli americani avrebbero saputo farne un buon lavoro am con questa mania del politicamente corretto portato all'eccesso avrei dei dubbi, meglio puntare su una coproduzione BBc o appunto qualcosa via cavo e/o streaming come HBO, amazon o NETFLIX

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    La bbc col pc ormai va a nozze, forse qualcuno dietro le nuove reti ecco. Il problema è che se tu parli degli aztechi come ne parli adesso ti diranno che sbagli e sei una colonialista. xD

Group
    slashers

Status
    Ci sarebbe sempre l'espediente di mostrare maya e tlascaliani e usare loro come i bbuoni indios soggiogati dai kattivihh mexica i quali chiedono l'aiuto dei bianchi ignorando quanto fossero kattivih i bianchi.
    Che poi tanto bianchi non sono perché per glia mmerricani noi, i francesi, i greci e gli spagnoli siamo POC

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE
    Last year's series Hernan over at History Channel and Amazon Prime turned out to be a rather monotonous mess, but now we are getting a new chance to view another series on the infamous explorer as Amazon is preparing new historical series CORTES in which, as I've already informed you, the lead role will go to Javier Bardem. The new update is that he is now being joined by Tenoch Huerta as Moctezuma, the tyrant Emperor of the Aztecs, and Yoshira Escárrega as Marina, strategic partner and translator who betrayed her own people to become consort to Hernán Cortés.

The Four Part Mini Series created by Schindler List's Steven Zaillian, will chart the inexorable march and eventual clash between infamous Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortés and Aztec Emperor Moctezuma II, leading to the annihilation of an empire and tragic downfall of a civilization that took centuries to build, but less than two years to destroy.

src

Group
    slashers

Status
    Interessante, Yoshira Escárrega si beccherà un bashing epico, non importa come interpreterà Malinal| Marina| Malinche , il bashing è assicurato dato che quella donna è forse una delle figure più odiate della storia latinoamericana, anzi, Suprema Corte de Justicia de la Nación ossia la Corte Suprema del Messico ha decretato anni fa che dare della "malinche" a qualcuno è reato in quanto termine fortemente diffamatorio e offensivo

7 replies since 21/6/2018, 13:14   108 views