1. marie.

User deleted

Video

4THb21E

cJFAAe7

JgDsKll

src
    CITAZIONE
    You may recall that over a year ago it was announced that Saoirse Ronan was going to star in "Mary Queen Of Scots" (not to be confused with the film hitting TIFF)...and then not much else was heard. Well it looks like it has found a helmer in Bier.

The director is in talks to direct the flick, with Penelope Skinner ("How I Live Now") working on the script with the previously announced Michael Hirst ("Elizabeth"). Ronan will obviously take the juicy leading part, the queen of Scotland, who married a first cousin, who wound up being murdered, then hooked up with the guy accused of setting up the killing, leading to an an uprising and imprisonment in Loch Leven Castle. Mary also attempted to assassinate Queen Elizabeth, leading to her execution. So, definitely lots to dive into for director and star alike.

No word yet on when this might shoot, but the wheels seem to be turning once again on this one, so we'll keep an ear and eye out.

x

Ah sì io ho scoperto tutto con questo XD

600full-gunpowder,-treason-%26-plot-poster

Poi ho letto Zweig e <3 però lei come personaggio non mi piace moltissimo.

Edited by ‚dafne - 19/12/2018, 15:09

Group
    slashers

Status
    CITAZIONE (marie. @ 17/2/2013, 01:35) 
    Ah sì io ho scoperto tutto con questo XD

(IMG:http://i2.listal.com/image/3997152/600full...plot-poster.jpg)

Poi ho letto Zweig e <3 però lei come personaggio non mi piace moltissimo.

Visti tutti e 2 gli episodi, cosa non si fa per Fassey e Carlyle *_*
    A me paice come pg, molto romantico,e sfigato anche, ho und ebole epr i vinti, ma siamo sicuri che questa votla riusciranno a farlo? Sono anni che ci provano, e puntualmente non se ne fa nulla

3. marie.

User deleted

Anch'io coi vinti ho un rapporto speciale XD (sì la miniserie comunque era carina! io sono pazza anche di Kevin McKidd ma l'amore che ho per Bob Carlyle è infinitoH)

Eh speriamo che stavolta ce la facciano... All'ultima si erano fermati al casting di Scarlett, stavolta almeno hanno pigliato qualcun altro XD

4. marie.

User deleted

A Marzo il progetto esisteva ancora,a giudicare da questa:

Ma perché non si spicciano?

CITAZIONE
    A couple of weeks ago, Kris and I cast an eye over a number of upcoming prestige films still seeking US distribution as they head into the fall festival season. One of the longer shots for awards consideration on that list was “MARY Queen of Scots” (no, I don’t know what the capitalization is about either), a French-made take on the life of the ill-fated 16th-century royal, in which the eponymous Mary Stuart is played by relative newcomer Camille Rutherford. It’s a role that landed Vanessa Redgrave a Best Actress Oscar nomination for 1971’s rather stodgy “Mary Queen of Scots,” and the Academy’s taste for British royalty hasn’t waned since.

We’ll know at Toronto whether Thomas Imbach’s film has any crossover potential or not. If it doesn’t, however, you won’t have to wait too long for another version of the story to come down the pike – called, wait for it, “Mary Queen of Scots” – and this one has far baitier credentials. Heavyweight British production company Working Title announced today that Danish director Susanne Bier is in talks to direct the film, with 19-year-old Irish star Saoirse Ronan already attached to play the title role.

Read more at http://www.hitfix.com/in-contention/saoirs...yDSGk7RY1PCG.99

Edited by ‚dafne - 29/3/2014, 18:54

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE
    Susanne Bier in talks for Working Title’s Mary Queen of Scots

EXCLUSIVE: Penelope Skinner working on script with Michael Hirst. Saoirse Ronan attached, as previously reported.

Working Title has confirmed to ScreenDaily that Oscar-winning director Susanne Bier is in talks to direct biopic Mary Queen of Scots.

[...] Acclaimed playwright Penelope Skinner, who recently wrote on Kevin Macdonald drama How I Live Now, also starring Ronan, is working with The Tudors and Elizabeth writer Michael Hirst on the script, with Working Title aiming for a 2014 shoot.

www.screendaily.com/5059186.article

Advanced Member

Group
    umanisti

Status
    Anonymous
    Nuovo film!

Sex, politics and a royal role to relish for Ronan: Actress Saoirse to star as Mary, Queen of Scots in new film

CITAZIONE
    Saoirse Ronan said she will get her chance to portray a Queen — at the ripe old age of 22 — now that Josie Rourke, the Donmar Warehouse’s artistic chief, has agreed to direct a film about Mary, Queen of Scots.
    ‘We’re filming Mary, Queen Of Scots next year . . . finally! I’ve been involved with the film for four years,’ she explained.
    Ronan told me she and Rourke had met and discussed the picture, which will be produced by Tim Bevan, co-chairman of British film powerhouse Working Title.
    The project was originally announced four years ago, when the idea was that Susanne Bier would direct. However, Bier has since moved on to other things: she brought John le Carré’s The Night Manager to the screen, turning it into a mega-hit for BBC TV. And there have been unconfirmed reports that she will direct the next James Bond film.

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Oddio alla fine lo fanno sul serio? Dovremmo avere il topic ormai dimenticato con le ragnatele appena posso sposto i messaggi, grazie mille!

Advanced Member

Group
    umanisti

Status
    Anonymous
    Spostata! Ora speriamo in ulteriori news asap.

Advanced Member

Group
    umanisti

Status
    Anonymous
    Cast che si allarga: Margot Robbie interpreterà Elisabetta.

Margot Robbie To Be Queen Elizabeth In Mary Queen Of Scots

8LxEQza

CITAZIONE
    Margot Robbie has played her fair share of characters based on real people, including in The Wolf Of Wall Street and in the upcoming Goodbye Christopher Robin. Now she's ready to tackle royalty, figuring out a deal to play Queen Elizabeth opposite Saiorse Ronan in Mary Queen Of Scots.

Edited by ‚dafne - 24/4/2017, 16:38

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    OMEDEO non so se sono felice o no, la amo ma non c'entra niente con lei??

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Jack Lowden sarà lord Darnley. Niente da obiettare, ha l'aspetto giusto e la faccia antipatica. XD l'articolo dice anche che il film sarà basato sulla biografia di John Guy, che ho in casa ma non ho ancora letto, la quale la dipingerebbe come una pari di Elisabetta. E qua inizio un po' ad alzare il sopracciglio.

CITAZIONE
    [...] Jack Lowden will go royal again in new MARY QUEEN OF SCOTS movie in which Saoirse Ronan plays the tragic queen, while Margot Robbie is her enemy cousin Elizabeth of England. Lowden will be famous Lord Darnley!
    MARY QUEEN OF SCOTS will be based on John Guy's The True Life of Mary Stuart which shows her [...] but as the intellectual and political equal of Elizabeth I.

src

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Joe Alwyn sarà Dudley. Prima delusione per me, mi sembra un ragazzino ed è pure biondo, la Robbie se lo mangia a colazione.

jwEIpMQT

Group
    slashers

Status
    Prima o poi un errore dovevano farlo, sul suo IMDB vedo che non è il suo primo period dato che era in The Favourite, il film su Anna Stuart ( sempre gli Stuart ) e le sue due partner, secondo una ricerca incrociata con Wikipedia inglese e l'IMDB lì interpreta il fratello di Emma Stone

giphy

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Senti sarà una coincidenza per carità ma quando l'ho googlato come prima info c'è che esce con Taylor Swift. XD

Mi intristisco pure perché ad esempio il Dudley di Reign era perfetto nei looks ma la scrittura era pessima, adesso magari ce lo troviamo scritto bene (in Elizabeth lo era abbastanza) ma con 'sto tipo.

Group
    slashers

Status
    Idem xD

Non riescono mai a centrarlo, e questo mi preoccupa, ora vorrei evdere Bothwell e Riccio, almeno per sapere se dobbiamo temere come il Reign il vero ammorreh

132 replies since 17/2/2013, 01:35   2360 views