The Tunnel (Canal+ Sky Atlantic)

Tom Bateman

« Older   Newer »

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Praticamente gli sparano e cade dal ponte e sembra morto, ma ora è in ospedale, boh

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Però sinceramente non mi pare che il pg di Tom sia fattone come quello di The Bridge...in fondo qualcosa devono cambiare sennò davvero non c'è gusto neanche a vederlo

3. marie.

User deleted

E' vero sembra molto più sveglio e meno pirla! Ho grandi speranze per lui XD
    Sono uscite alcune foto ma niente Tom:

tumblr_mtksa8c_YO11si97xfo1_1280 tumblr_mtksa8c_YO11si97xfo2_1280

tumblr_mtkdne6_Vg01s59p7wo1_250 tumblr_mtkdne6_Vg01s59p7wo2_1280

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    The Bridge americano è stato rinnovato per una seconda serie! E io che credevo fosse autoconclusivo XD chissà come faranno con Tunnel...

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Sarò stupida, ma "the bridge" mi sa tanto di fiction sullo stretto di messina.

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    UAHAHAH un cadavere viene trovato sul ponte sullo stretto nel duemilamai!

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA in effetti potrebbe starci, ma poi parre che valichi lil ponte, entri in Messi co e muori. Comunque la serie svedese si è autoconclus, ma gli americani devono sempre strafare ...Non so ho più fiducia negli europei, però devono riuscire a non fare una storia con un solo intreccio interessante, perché in The Bridge riesci a capire la situazione dopo ottantorcidi puntate visto che sembrano tutte storie slacciate dal nucleo d'insieme !

8. marie.

User deleted

La cosa incoraggiante è che The Bridge ha 13 episodi e The Tunnel solo 10, quindi spero che non ci siano tante sottotrame che si mangiano tempo e allungano il brodo! Nel frattempo sono usciti tantissimi stills <3 ma Tom non lo vedo ancora!
    Questa foto è la bellezza.

QOICpiUs

3sQgrGws n90b5mJs qEg069os amYBdL9s Gxvz07Xs 5HrHmres gpNgn7Us

Edited by ‚dafne - 2/10/2013, 01:12

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE
    We Enter The Tunnel On October 16th

The Tunnel, which follows detectives from the UK and France as they’re drawn together to follow the complex, cross-channel case of a serial killer will debut on Sky Atlantic on Wednesday 16th October at 9pm. The first episode will be available exclusively to Sky Customers through On Demand from 10th October.

When a prominent French politician is found dead on the border between the UK and France, detectives Karl Roebuck (Stephen Dillane) and Elise Wassermann (Clémence Poésy) are sent to investigate on behalf of their respective countries. However, the case takes a surreal turn when a shocking discovery is made at the crime scene, forcing the French and British police into an uneasy partnership. As the serial killer uses ever more elaborate and ingenious methods to highlight the moral bankruptcy of modern society, Karl and Elise are drawn deeper into his increasingly personal agenda.

Meanwhile, in fear of his life, banker Alain Joubert (Mathieu Carrière) is in hiding in a hotel in Calais. His devoted wife Charlotte (Jeanne Balibar) isn't sure if his paranoia is justified but, taking no chances, arranges for him to flee the country. Back in Folkestone, enigmatic Stephen Beaumont (Joseph Mawle) runs a hostel for immigrants. Failed asylum seeker Veronica seeks his help and a place to stay, but are his motives as altruistic as they seem?

Elise and Karl finally get a breakthrough when their investigation points them to egotistical tabloid journalist Danny Hillier (Tom Bateman). But, as they rush to interview him, they find him trapped in the middle of the killer's latest deadly game.

The Tunnel, which is based on the format of The Bridge, is a Sky Atlantic HD and CANAL+ co-production from Kudos Film and TV and Shine France Films in association with Filmlance.

The Tunnel will air on Wednesday 16th October, 9pm on Sky Atlantic HD, Sky Atlantic + 1 and on the move with Sky Go.

http://skyatlantic.sky.com/the-tunnel/we-enter-the-tunnel

Edited by marie. - 3/10/2013, 22:19

10. marie.

User deleted

Across the Divide --> nuovo sneak peek con Tom!

Immagine Immagine2

Immagine3

Immagine5 Immagine6

Edited by marie. - 11/10/2013, 14:45

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE
    The Bridge's Lars Blomgren on The Tunnel

Lars Blomgren, exec producer of the now classic Scandi thriller The Bridge (Bron/Broen), talks about the new remake The Tunnel, and why he thinks fans of his show should check it out.

Was there ever a concern that something would get lost in the remakes?
    Lars: "When it comes to remakes I've learnt that the most important thing is to pick the right friends because they will go off and make it, and you have to trust that they will do something good. But you can't just copy it, you have to make something new out of it. I'm so impressed by the Tunnel, I think it's fantastic."

What is it that sets The Tunnel apart?
    Lars: "I think The Tunnel has taken our story and squeezed as much as possible out of it, and added a lot of things that we couldn't use. One of the biggest differences is that all the Danes understood all the Swedish and all the Swedes understood all the Danes, but in The Tunnel the differences in the two languages adds a lot of humour to this series."

At what point did you feel like The Tunnel had got it right?
    Lars: "Right from the start, when they find the body, when The French and The English meet in the Tunnel is just a fantastic scene. Our version is good as well, but they've added that element of language, and what they've done with the characters. I felt completely relaxed after seeing that."

Speaking of the characters, what were your reactions upon first seeing Elise and Karl?
    Lars: "There was some initial discussion about who would be French and who would be English, and then there was the addition of some family members. But generally I think they took our characters and squeezed the best out of them and then added whatever they needed for your cultural needs. It was actually just listening to them talk to each other."

Elise's social quirks seem different in The Tunnel, was that deliberate?
    Lars: "I agree that her manner seems a little softer. I felt like the way she looks and acts is different perhaps, but I think there is definitely something about her, and her colleagues mark her out as remarkable. Beyond that might be reading a little too much into it. The actress who played Saga also had that scar - and that was real - she fell off her bike. Somehow that added something to her character."

It could be the absence of subtitles or seeing him speak in English, but Karl feels a lot warmer and funnier than his Danish counterpart, Martin...
    Lars: "Well, I would say that you English are funnier than the Swedes. Humour is part of your culture and language - I think they even talk about it in the series. But I think it's purely an adaptation to your culture, and I think Stephen Dillane is brilliant in it."

Does The Tunnel offer anything to viewers who've seen the Bridge?
    Lars: "Absolutely! Without wanting to sound pretentious but I think it's like watching a good theatre play several times in different versions, if you like the story, this is a new take on the story. I think audiences will like it, even if they've seen the original."

source

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Tom my Tom *______________* Comunque il giornalista ha la stessa testa cazz***** che ha quello americano , però Tom è più figo e questo lo migliora trenta volte!

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Quello americano non lo reggo proprio e nemmeno quello svervegese as far as I'm concerned, ma Tom è Tom XD è capace di farmi odiare Clémence se ci litiga, lui PUOTE.

Stasera premièrano \O/

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii stasera !!!! Che gioiaaaaaaaaaaa ....ora sono finalmente felice !

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE
    The Tunnel is eerie and stunningly filmed
    Where The Tunnel works well is in the culture-clash between the principal characters and in its tremendous atmosphere, with stunningly filmed night scenes of Calais's Eurotunnel terminal and Folkestone, and eerie tracking shots along unmanned tunnels

crimetimepreview

69 replies since 7/7/2013, 14:08   901 views