Tom Bateman - Giuliano de' Medici

« Older   Newer »

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous

yIxAEw9

CITAZIONE
    Since graduating from the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art where he was awarded the prestigious Leverhulme Scholarship for 2009-2011, Tom has made his mark on the theatre world. His most recent theatre role was in March 2012 when he appeared in Jamie Lloyd's revival of John Webster’s “The Duchess of Malfi” at the Old Vic alongside Eve Best. In 2011, Tom took on the role of Claudio in the critically acclaimed production of “Much Ado about Nothing” at the Wyndhams Theatre in London co-starring alongside Catherine Tate and David Tennant. He has also appeared in Trevor Nunn’s production of “Lion in Winter” with Robert Lindsay.

imdb

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Amore lui *____* quindi viene dal teatro ?? In effetti in tv non credo abbia fatto molto ! Perň a me piace anche in Da Vinci's , cioč lui mi piace molto di piů dell'interprete di Leo che trovo espressivo quanto un carciofo!

3. marie.

User deleted

Cosě sembra, in effetti mi stupiva che tutti lo conoscessero nonostante non l'avessi mai sentito nominare, ma č ovvio che in UK hanno una cultura teatrale molto superiore alla nostra XD trovo meraviglioso che abbia fatto La duchessa di Amalfi, adesso tocca che me lo legga XD

In "The Duchess of Malfi"

UafE7IEs

E l'opening night:

kGTHROrs

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Io non capisco come possa esistere:

41bf83288716733 76a93c288716737

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ma quella foto con il cane č troppo !!!!!!! Non so a me fa un sangue e una tenerezza assieme assurdi, penso di essermene sinceramente innamorata ! Ma poi parliamo che su twitter č di una gentilezza e di una simpatia fantastiche ???!! *__*

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    E' PURE RICCIO, CAPISCI? *urla*

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    AHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHA be' io la amo, vado a controllare il suo twitter una volta al giorno ! Devo solo scoprire il suo segno zodiacale e poi sarň felice!

8. Ilithyia Laeta 86

User deleted

Ho trovato questo interessante progetto teatrale in cui Tom interpreta il pittore/poeta Dante Gabriele Rossetti!
    www.arcolatheatre.com/production/arcola/lizzie-siddal

cacd16292909433 afbc81292909439 c8f314292909442 bc26f8292909448 91a67e292909452

Edited by ‚dafne - 4/12/2013, 21:33

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh mamma mia che meraviglia *__* cosa non darei per vederlo, e vedrei cosě volentieri anche la Duchessa di Amalfi ç_ç

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Tom in Much Ado con il dottore e DonnaTennant e la Tate:

e2bba2306485521 d8677f306485533 b7e920306485540

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    A me Tom piace troppo, continuo a stalkerarlo su twittah nella speranza che prima o poi esca con qualche altra serie tv

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    In cui non muoia, soprattutto!

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Tom e gli altri di Shakespeare in Love tranne David (ma ndo stava?) con la doccia gelata anti-SLA

Video

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Tom per 1883

Video

139db8449647664 7dfdb3449647668 6e2bf2449647669 074a4d449647672 ab72f7449647674 1b739f449647676

CITAZIONE
    May I say that is a very dashing moustache you have there!
    It’s horrible isn’t it!
    Is it for the plays you’re in at the moment?
    Yes – and I’ve got no-one to blame but myself – it was my idea. It’s such a cliché, a man gets a part and says, ‘I’m going to grow a beard or a goatee or a moustache or shave my head or something’. I decided on a moustache. I’m massively regretting it now.
    You weren’t tempted to have it whipped off during the photo shoot in the barbers?
    Ha! Accidentally. Or get really drunk and shave it off. No…
    Well, you’re managing to work it.
    You’re kind. But I don’t believe you for a second.
    [...]
    Do you ever get star struck by your fellow actors – working alongside the likes of Judi Dench, Kenneth Branagh and Zoe Wannamaker?
    Every day, it never goes away! And working with Richard E Grant, Donald Sumpter and Sinéad Cusack in Jekyll and Hyde. But that’s the joy of it – these are my gods. Judi has a thing where she says you should watch the play – the scene that goes before you – to know what play you’re in. So every evening I’ll come down and watch a couple of scenes. You’re sat four feet away from Judi Dench and Kenneth Branagh, watching them and talking to them every day – it’s a huge privilege. It’s annoying when the star struck thing gets in the way – but them being the wonderful people they are you can almost forget it.
    Was playing the role of Will Shakespeare in the stage production of Shakespeare in Love (a part played by Joseph Fiennes in the movie) the moment you thought you’d really made it as an actor?
    I think fear came first! The role came along, and somewhere deep down I knew I could do it. I worked my ass off for the audition and throughout the process. It was a point in my life I thought I can really do this, and without really knowing it I became the lead in a West End show. I was very proud of it, it was a bit of a game changer.
    The creator of Downton Abbey – Julian Fellowes - ruffled a few feathers by saying the Bard’s language is inaccessible without ‘a very expensive education’. Reckon there’s a truth in that?
    I completely disagree. The Bard himself came from a relatively working class background - he didn’t have any special education – and he was a genius. Ken Branagh’s the perfect example, he came from very humble beginnings and he’s now the king of Shakespeare. So I respectfully, massively disagree. I think Shakespeare’s for all.

read more

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ho visto il photo set su tumblr e me ne sono innamorata di nuovo! Ma sta interpretando Jekyll and Hyde ?

15 replies since 10/6/2013, 13:03   515 views