« Older   Newer »

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous

j4pldiG

CITAZIONE

IMDb

Jeremy John Irons (born 19 September 1948)[1] is an English actor. After receiving classical training at the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School, Irons began his acting career on stage in 1969, and has since appeared in many London theatre productions including The Winter's Tale, Macbeth, Much Ado About Nothing, The Taming of the Shrew, Godspell and Richard II. In 1984, he made his Broadway debut in Tom Stoppard's The Real Thing and received a Tony Award for Best Actor.
    Irons's first major film role came in the 1981 romantic drama The French Lieutenant's Woman, for which he received a BAFTA nomination for Best Actor. After starring in such films as Moonlighting (1982), Betrayal (1983) and The Mission (1986), he gained critical acclaim for portraying twin gynaecologists in David Cronenberg's psychological thriller Dead Ringers (1988). In 1990, Irons played accused murderer Claus von Bulow in Reversal of Fortune, and took home multiple awards including an Academy Award for Best Actor. Other notable films have included The House of the Spirits (1993), The Lion King (1994), Die Hard with a Vengeance (1995), Lolita (1997), The Man in the Iron Mask (1998), The Merchant of Venice (2004), Being Julia (2004), Kingdom of Heaven (2005), Eragon (2006), Appaloosa (2008), and Margin Call (2011).
    Irons has also made several notable appearances on TV. He earned his first Golden Globe Award nomination for his breakout role in the ITV series Brideshead Revisited (1981). In 2006, Irons starred opposite Helen Mirren in the historical miniseries Elizabeth I, for which he received a Golden Globe Award and an Emmy Award for Best Supporting Actor. Since 2011, he has been starring in the Showtime historical series The Borgias.
    In October 2011, he was nominated Goodwill Ambassador of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.

Il mistero Von Bulow, film che gli valse l'Oscar nel '90 (credo). Ci sarebbe il video della premiazione in cui è affascinante in modo indecente, ma non si incorpora.

Jeremy sarà presto al cinema col film indipendente Margin Call, con Paul Bettany, Demi Moore, Stanley Tucci.

5d1fb

Edited by ‚dafne - 3/4/2013, 12:59

Lucrezia-Noin

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Con Paul Bettany! <3
    Adoro questo attore, comunque, anche se l'ho scoperto tardi, con <i>Il mercante di Venezi<a/i>.

3. marie.

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    “The constriction of wearing pants, it was quite a shock for me. I get used to the robes. I also like people kneeling in front of me, and I like people doing exactly what I tell them because I am the voice of God. I mean, that suddenly stops when you stop shooting and that’s difficult. I had a tricky week when I went home to the wife.”
    xx

Dovete ascoltarlo, è un mito XD

4. Aoife8

User deleted

CITAZIONE (marie. @ 21/4/2011, 00:08) 
    (FILE:www.youtube.com/v/lYPUG5ofrNM?fs=1&hl=it_IT)

CITAZIONE
    “The constriction of wearing pants, it was quite a shock for me. I get used to the robes. I also like people kneeling in front of me, and I like people doing exactly what I tell them because I am the voice of God. I mean, that suddenly stops when you stop shooting and that’s difficult. I had a tricky week when I went home to the wife.”
    xx

Dovete ascoltarlo, è un mito XD

XDDDDDDDDDDD

Meraviglioso!
    SPOILER (click to view)
    E Berlusca coplisce ancora.

5. marie.

User deleted

Mi sto già facendo dei film mentali su una serie su Berlusconi che prima o poi faranno XD

6. boleyns

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    I also like people kneeling in front of me, and I like people doing exactly what I tell them because I am the voice of God. I mean, that suddenly stops when you stop shooting and that’s difficult. I had a tricky week when I went home to the wife.

haha, mitico! che uomo *w*
    quando mai il Berlusca non colpisce XD la serie però non dev'essere prodotta da lui se no addio opinioni oggettive, lol

7. Filippa Lillonza II

User deleted

che gran signore Jeremy Irons! Inoltre è sempre un piacere ascoltarlo...ha una voce davvero profonda e calda!
    CITAZIONE
    la serie però non dev'essere prodotta da lui se no addio opinioni oggettive, lol

mmmm ne dubito...!

8. brunilde;

User deleted

A 1:30 mi è andato di traverso il succo di frutta <_<
    Geremia, sei un mito e tutto, ma non tutti gli italiani adorano Berlusca e la sua "colourful life", xD
    SPOILER (click to view)
    CITAZIONE
    la serie però non dev'essere prodotta da lui se no addio opinioni oggettive, lol

Esatto, sarebbe inevitabilmente una serie di sinistra! lol

9. marie.

User deleted

Ma quello se la fa scrivere a quattro mani da Bondi e Sgarbi, poi la gira un suo pronipote per Mediaset, lol.
    CITAZIONE
    gran signore Jeremy Irons! Inoltre è sempre un piacere ascoltarlo...ha una voce davvero profonda e calda!

sì *O*

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Jeremy è a Beverly Hills per una conferenza stampa su The Borgias. Spero ci siano anche gli altri ;_;

--altre foto

11. Aoife8

User deleted

CITAZIONE (‚dafne @ 21/4/2011, 13:27) 
    Jeremy è a Beverly Hills per una conferenza stampa su The Borgias. Spero ci siano anche gli altri ;_;

--altre foto

Eeeeh, un fygo stagionato...

12. marie.

User deleted

Si può essere così belli e tenebrosi a quell'età? XD

13. Aoife8

User deleted

CITAZIONE (marie. @ 21/4/2011, 13:33) 

Ma certo! Guarda Sean Connery: è quasi morto, e c'è ancora chi gli salterebbe addosso in un battibaleno.

14. boleyns

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Aoife8 @ 21/4/2011, 13:34) 
    CITAZIONE (marie. @ 21/4/2011, 13:33) 

Ma certo! Guarda Sean Connery: è quasi morto, e c'è ancora chi gli salterebbe addosso in un battibaleno.

quoto! che stile che ha mister Irons comunque *w*

15. Nainerouge

User deleted

mia madre è sempre stata una sua fan, infatti ha detto che aspetta la versione italiana di The Borgias per vederselo :D
    io adoro la sua voce, a parte l'accento British che è da sturbo, ha una voce calda e profonda che lo rende ancora più affascinante di quanto non sia di suo.

su mister B. lo perdoniamo, anche perché all'estero sono in molti convinti che quasi tutti gli italiani siano fedeli sudditi del capellone di Arcore.

119 replies since 9/4/2011, 17:08   4907 views