François Arnaud by Rainer Hosch per L'Officiel Italia

FRANCOIS

« Older   Newer »

1. marie.

User deleted

6ebace312480077 15a8a2312480106

Translation by us, please credit if you use!
    =)

CITAZIONE
    François Arnaud becomes an actor both by chance and by will. As a little boy he dreams of wearing someone else's shoes because real life is too boring to him. He grows up between Montreal and Northen France, where he lives for long periods with his father and where he begins to see the world from new perspectives. I consider myself lucky to have lived both in America and Europe, I learned to see the world from different point of views.
    Empathizing with other characters is mainly investigating life, it's a never-ending, deep study of humanity. François loves his job because it forces him to be attentive, to feel alive, to know himself in a deeper way through the roles he plays. Fiction can be the greatest way to figure out reality.
    In this sense, working in the cast of tv series The Borgias was an experience he defines unforgettable. He's not an actor that works together with the director, but a character together with his creator. Three independent movies coming: Amapola [...], directed by Eugenio Zanetti and set in Argentina [...], Thursday, a Balazs Juszt metaphysical thriller, and Big Sky by director Jorge Michel Brau, where he plays a drug addict.
    François lives the life he dreamt of, a life inside of others' lives, a mad and intense existence. Maybe it's time to take a break, but one has a good suspect he doesn't mean it. Jeremy Irons, Holliday Grainger and Geraldine Chaplin are the actors he'd like to work with again. Irons, because working with him is like traveling, Grainger because he misses the scenes they shared on the set of The Borgias, Chaplin because François has always been her fan.
    When he's not working nothing else exists, for the better or worse, when he's not working if he can, he goes back home-- which for this articulate-faced, firm-eyed young man is Montreal. François wants to explore the world with his own eyes, he wants to see how people live in far-off lands. Buenos Aires. People, streets, food, and the best actors I've ever met. They're relaxed, free, intense. I want to go back to learn.
    Los Angeles, the Silver Lake, a green block where people choose to go to stay away from Hollywood without having to be hipsters. He'd like to stay in contact with the ground--open a restaurant on the beach. Stop looking at yourself and see the world. Wannabe-actors, take note.

11 replies since 6/3/2014, 16:33   2625 views