François Arnaud by Rainer Hosch per L'Officiel Italia

FRANCOIS

« Older   Newer »

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Foto di Rainer Hosch. Queste foto non sono nostre, a differenza degli scans. Per favore creditate se le usate!
    We do not own these pictures. Scans by us, please credit if using.

HQ SCANS

X2GsGyms p1vPdfss m0UqWvis

HQ PHOTOS

NNxNu3rs GfR7Hkus jhJPb0ds
    x

LQ:

WP_20140306_071 WP_20140306_074

WP_20140306_075

Edited by ‚dafne - 18/5/2014, 17:50

2. marie.

User deleted

6ebace312480077 15a8a2312480106

Translation by us, please credit if you use!
    =)

CITAZIONE
    François Arnaud becomes an actor both by chance and by will. As a little boy he dreams of wearing someone else's shoes because real life is too boring to him. He grows up between Montreal and Northen France, where he lives for long periods with his father and where he begins to see the world from new perspectives. I consider myself lucky to have lived both in America and Europe, I learned to see the world from different point of views.
    Empathizing with other characters is mainly investigating life, it's a never-ending, deep study of humanity. François loves his job because it forces him to be attentive, to feel alive, to know himself in a deeper way through the roles he plays. Fiction can be the greatest way to figure out reality.
    In this sense, working in the cast of tv series The Borgias was an experience he defines unforgettable. He's not an actor that works together with the director, but a character together with his creator. Three independent movies coming: Amapola [...], directed by Eugenio Zanetti and set in Argentina [...], Thursday, a Balazs Juszt metaphysical thriller, and Big Sky by director Jorge Michel Brau, where he plays a drug addict.
    François lives the life he dreamt of, a life inside of others' lives, a mad and intense existence. Maybe it's time to take a break, but one has a good suspect he doesn't mean it. Jeremy Irons, Holliday Grainger and Geraldine Chaplin are the actors he'd like to work with again. Irons, because working with him is like traveling, Grainger because he misses the scenes they shared on the set of The Borgias, Chaplin because François has always been her fan.
    When he's not working nothing else exists, for the better or worse, when he's not working if he can, he goes back home-- which for this articulate-faced, firm-eyed young man is Montreal. François wants to explore the world with his own eyes, he wants to see how people live in far-off lands. Buenos Aires. People, streets, food, and the best actors I've ever met. They're relaxed, free, intense. I want to go back to learn.
    Los Angeles, the Silver Lake, a green block where people choose to go to stay away from Hollywood without having to be hipsters. He'd like to stay in contact with the ground--open a restaurant on the beach. Stop looking at yourself and see the world. Wannabe-actors, take note.

3. Cesare Borgia1

User deleted

Questo e il magazine di febraio o marzo?

Can someone tell me if this is from the February issue of L'Officiel Italia? Or is it March?

Thanks for your help!!
    Grazie mille!!

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Number 7, February =)

5. Cesare Borgia1

User deleted

Grazie Dafne!!
    Bacio da Cesare <3

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous

jpg jpg

jpg

horrible scans by us, please credit blablah.

Ignite, my love. Ignite.

Group
    pinturicchio

Status
    Anonymous
    Better quality XD

X2GsGyms p1vPdfss m0UqWvis

Anche qui edits in arrivo perchè la foto marina (?) è troooppo bella XD

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    La adoro! E quella in bianco e nero è tipo la mia preferita di François DI SEMPRE. Hai visto che bella esclusiva italiana ùù
    Grazie ancora amour <3

Ignite, my love. Ignite.

Group
    pinturicchio

Status
    Anonymous
    Finchè lo scanner collabora si fa tutto <3

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Il mio ha tipo il calcare sopra??????? Che poi era la parte di sotto sennò lo pulivo, ma come dovevo fare dovevo smontarlo? Che scanner inutile ùù meno male che almeno la stampante collabora!

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Anche qui servizio fotografico bellissimo ! Ma questi di Officiel hanno fatto il botto...

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous