JFoHCg2s pfVWv5vs JmxAwMFs YrdNRPIs oo7UQGus LgeNREEs iNpi9Sgs V4fItdws

x

LQ/MQ

14c018312170999 1baca2312171393
    7SdWvRrs LdFFLcbs JADD3sSs JPUWhocs
    9GOtdOms vk4c6u3s hgswAzEs

xxx
    CITAZIONE
    Nuovo photoshoot per Isolda Dychauk fotografata da Sigurd Grunberger e Vanessa Cocchiaro per L' Officiel Italia ( Febbraio 2014)

7ec8af312458791 34bc59312458814 jpg 4452d5312459003 79b5dd312459072 da5ff1312459152 8d3976312459276 417a43312459327 357db0312459409

HQ SCANS

IL8huU4s n8reEx3s u1kQKVos 1sa5akXs ABNAWOns
    BNysIKws

Translation and scans by us, please credit if you use them!
    CITAZIONE
    Isolda Dychauk is the lead female of the tv series Borgia. A particular and remarkable success, this project's. The first season aired about at the same time as the American production The Borgias, starring, among the other, Jeremy Irons and François Arnaud [...]. It was a notable competition: never before had an American production and a European one confronted each other so directly on a same subject. If the American had its strength in its own benchmarks (starting with the cast), on the other hand the European one was significantly weightier when it came to the script, the historical accuracy, the narration's truthfulness. To this day, the American series is cancelled, whereas for the European series the pre-production of season three is starting in these months.
    I started to act aged thirteen in a small private school, and it's there that an agent noticed me. Before playing Lucrezia Borgia I had never acted in English, acting in a foreign language terrified me. To put it shortly, Isolda is a Russian-born bred in Germany. She was born in a small town in Siberia, and as a child she moved to Berlin with her family.
    I think I'm similar to Lucrezia, I think I'm a modern version of her. Sometimes I notice I gesture off set the way I do while filming. You know, when you have the chance to spend so much time focusing on just one character, you start to create some details, hand gestures, a way of walking. I have loved Lucrezia Borgia since the first moment I read the script. She’s, first of all, an emotional character, that’s the way I like to describe her. Isolda tells of her experience on the tv set. In our collective imagination, Lucrezia Borgia is usually associated to the idea of luxury, moral corruption, a person that belongs to the ages because of her Machiavellian intrigues and thirst for power.
    To play a complex character, you need primarily to put the gossip aside. We all have our reasons to act in a certain way sometimes, and learning and understanding Lucrezia's reason was the starting point of everything for us. Tom Fonatana, the director, was very helpful: he created a new Lucrezia, emphasizing the contemporaneity of her character. I still remember my first day on set. Once I had worn the costume and my hair was made up, I felt like I was transported to another time. It didn't even take much make up to recreate Lucrezia's features. It's also true that Isolda's features are very well-versed for period pieces. Her delicate traits and her creamy complexion were already noticed by Aleksandr Sokurov who chose her to play his Faust's Margarethe. And something she tells me, like a phrase, a digression, a pope's daughter's yawn, sounds just as old-fashioned: Love means finding someone that brings out the best of you, the best you can be. I try to take care of myself.

Edited by phèdre - 11/9/2014, 21:15

14 replies since 5/3/2014, 14:44   1370 views