JFoHCg2s pfVWv5vs JmxAwMFs YrdNRPIs oo7UQGus LgeNREEs iNpi9Sgs V4fItdws

x

LQ/MQ

14c018312170999 1baca2312171393
    7SdWvRrs LdFFLcbs JADD3sSs JPUWhocs
    9GOtdOms vk4c6u3s hgswAzEs

xxx
    CITAZIONE
    Nuovo photoshoot per Isolda Dychauk fotografata da Sigurd Grunberger e Vanessa Cocchiaro per L' Officiel Italia ( Febbraio 2014)

7ec8af312458791 34bc59312458814 jpg 4452d5312459003 79b5dd312459072 da5ff1312459152 8d3976312459276 417a43312459327 357db0312459409

HQ SCANS

IL8huU4s n8reEx3s u1kQKVos 1sa5akXs ABNAWOns
    BNysIKws

Translation and scans by us, please credit if you use them!
    CITAZIONE
    Isolda Dychauk is the lead female of the tv series Borgia. A particular and remarkable success, this project's. The first season aired about at the same time as the American production The Borgias, starring, among the other, Jeremy Irons and François Arnaud [...]. It was a notable competition: never before had an American production and a European one confronted each other so directly on a same subject. If the American had its strength in its own benchmarks (starting with the cast), on the other hand the European one was significantly weightier when it came to the script, the historical accuracy, the narration's truthfulness. To this day, the American series is cancelled, whereas for the European series the pre-production of season three is starting in these months.
    I started to act aged thirteen in a small private school, and it's there that an agent noticed me. Before playing Lucrezia Borgia I had never acted in English, acting in a foreign language terrified me. To put it shortly, Isolda is a Russian-born bred in Germany. She was born in a small town in Siberia, and as a child she moved to Berlin with her family.
    I think I'm similar to Lucrezia, I think I'm a modern version of her. Sometimes I notice I gesture off set the way I do while filming. You know, when you have the chance to spend so much time focusing on just one character, you start to create some details, hand gestures, a way of walking. I have loved Lucrezia Borgia since the first moment I read the script. She’s, first of all, an emotional character, that’s the way I like to describe her. Isolda tells of her experience on the tv set. In our collective imagination, Lucrezia Borgia is usually associated to the idea of luxury, moral corruption, a person that belongs to the ages because of her Machiavellian intrigues and thirst for power.
    To play a complex character, you need primarily to put the gossip aside. We all have our reasons to act in a certain way sometimes, and learning and understanding Lucrezia's reason was the starting point of everything for us. Tom Fonatana, the director, was very helpful: he created a new Lucrezia, emphasizing the contemporaneity of her character. I still remember my first day on set. Once I had worn the costume and my hair was made up, I felt like I was transported to another time. It didn't even take much make up to recreate Lucrezia's features. It's also true that Isolda's features are very well-versed for period pieces. Her delicate traits and her creamy complexion were already noticed by Aleksandr Sokurov who chose her to play his Faust's Margarethe. And something she tells me, like a phrase, a digression, a pope's daughter's yawn, sounds just as old-fashioned: Love means finding someone that brings out the best of you, the best you can be. I try to take care of myself.

Edited by phèdre - 11/9/2014, 21:15

Elizabeth of York

Group

Status
    bellissima :wub:

3. marie.

User deleted

Quant'è principessa *w*

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous

7ec8af312458791 34bc59312458814 jpg 4452d5312459003 79b5dd312459072 da5ff1312459152 8d3976312459276 417a43312459327 357db0312459409

We do not own these photos. Scanlations by us, please credit if using.

Quotes di Iso:
    CITAZIONE
    When you have the chance to spend so much time focusing on just one character, you start to create some details, hand gestures, a way of walking. I have loved Lucrezia Borgia since the first moment I read the script. She’s, first of all, an emotional character, that’s the way I like to describe her.

Love means finding someone that brings out the best of you, the best you can be. I try to take care of myself.

5. marie.

User deleted

326c74312495543

x

Ignite, my love. Ignite.

Group
    pinturicchio

Status
    Anonymous
    Better quality XD (non meravigliose ma ci si accontenta dicono...)

IL8huU4s n8reEx3s u1kQKVos 1sa5akXs ABNAWOns
    BNysIKws

Nell'ultima mi ricorda Léa Seydoux, ha un che della pettinatura e del trucco che aveva lei in qualche servizio fotografico.

[In arrivo le edits per tumblr XD]

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    TI AMO *abbraccia* oddio vista in HQ è ancora più bella!
    E' vero sai riguardo a Léa? XD

Ignite, my love. Ignite.

Group
    pinturicchio

Status
    Anonymous
    La ammmoo, non per nulla l'hanno messa nella sezione "beauty" perchè dove vuoi metterla se non lì XD

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Bellezza antiQa ♥♥♥♥
    Eppoi è anche un bell'articolo. Non avevo mai preso L'Officiel e credo che non riprenderò mai più perché 6 eurini son soldi, però questo numero è stato una bella soddisfazione!

Ignite, my love. Ignite.

Group
    pinturicchio

Status
    Anonymous
    Io ne ho presi solo tre, è solo per quando sono disperata alla stazione o alla fermata del bus e devo aspettare secoli e da scema ho dimenticato libri e kindle a casa XD Però questo numero è carino, mi piace l'articolo sulle regine e Isoldina alza gli standards.

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh fì anche le regine <3 per il resto il cercar di incastrare Lucrezia e la moda era un'arrampicata sugli specchi imo però mi piace sempre se si parla dei Borgia XD

Advanced Member

Group
    vice-chancellors

Status
    Anonymous
    Belle le foto e lei, ovviamente.
    Mi è particolarmente piaciuto l'articolo/intervista! Mi ricorda un po' Natalie Dormer quando parlava del pg di Anna Bolena, diciamo che sono attrici che non si limitano ad interpretare ma ''vivono'' il pg fino a quasi immedesimarsi!
    Isolda poi non dice le solite frasi fatte!
    Come si fa a non adorarla?

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    E gli apprezzamenti per Borgia hanno il mio apprezzamento XD
    In effetti sia Iso che Natalie hanno finito per credersi un po' reincarnazioni ahahah, forse è normale avendo tanto a che fare con un personaggio! Mi ricordo che Alessio Boni s'era convinto di essere Caravaggio tornato in terra, e aveva fatto solo due puntate!

Advanced Member

Group
    vice-chancellors

Status
    Anonymous
    Sì, è una bella cosa da un lato, un po' spaventosa dall'altro.

Per quanto riguarda gli apprezzamenti per Borgia, be' dopo la dipartita di The Borgias credo sia chiaro a tutti quale sia il prodotto migliore! Oltretutto è ora che il mondo lo sappia #vindicationoftherightsoffontana

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Bell'articolo e il servizio fotografico bello bello, lei poi ha una bellezza che non si trova facilmente ed è di una eleganza di altri tempi !
    Btw c'è da dire che ha avuto fortuna ad essere diretta da uno come Fontana, d'altronde credo che se lo stesso regista ami il soggetto forse viene più facile anche a te stessa immedesimarti in quello che fai.

14 replies since 5/3/2014, 14:44   1370 views