Luke Pasqualino (Paolo)

LUKE

« Older   Newer »

1. marie.

User deleted

Vle5ZiJ
    CITAZIONE
    Casting has been announced for BBC AMERICA’s new drama series, The Musketeers, premiering in 2014. Luke Pasqualino (Skins, The Borgias) will star as D’Artagnan alongside Musketeers Tom Burke (Great Expectations, The Hour) as Athos, Santiago Cabrera (Merlin, Heroes) as Aramis and Howard Charles (Royal Shakespeare Company) as Porthos. Together they are a crack-team of highly trained soldiers. The Musketeers is a BBC Drama Production for BBC One, co-produced by BBC America and BBC WorldWide.

Peter Capaldi (The Hour, The Thick of It), Tamla Kari (Cuckoo, The Inbetweeners Movie), Maimie McCoy (Loving Miss Hatto), and Hugo Speer(Bedlam) will also star in this thrilling ten-part, fresh and contemporary take on the classic characters created by Alexandre Dumas in his much-loved novel.

Creator Adrian Hodges (My Week with Marilyn) says: “I’m thrilled to be working with such a dynamic, talented and attractive ensemble cast on our new version of The Musketeers. This series is all about passion, romance, heroism and action, and I can’t think of a better group of actors to embody those diverse qualities. I’m thrilled by their ability and commitment and honored they’ve chosen to come on board to help us create what we hope will be our modern and original take on this great story and its classic characters.”

source

32 replies since 14/8/2012, 13:49   1661 views