Luke Pasqualino (Paolo)

LUKE

« Older   Newer »

1. xcusemymonkey

User deleted

3fe8fa532371396 82e27d532371224

CITAZIONE
    Luke Pasqualino was born on February 19, 1989, in Peterborough, England, as Luca Giuseppe Pasqualino. His parents are both of Italian descent, from Sicily and Naples. He is an actor, known for Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome (2012), Snowpiercer (2013), and The Apparition (2012). He attended Walton Community School, and the drama classes held by Martin Tempest at Stamford Art Centre.

imdb

img_luke_pasqualino_2_181938427173 img_luke_pasqualino_3_182136497542

img_luke_pasqualino_4_182208886578 img_luke_pasqualino_18125366214

ABOVE: LUKE PASQUALINO AT THE VICTORIA AND ALBERT MUSEUM IN LONDON. PHOTOS BY VITA HEWISON.

CITAZIONE
    As Paolo on The Borgias (Starz), Luke Pasqualino is given the nickname "Narcissus," not because of his vanity—his character is far too earnest and naïve for vanity—but because he is a boy so beautiful, he could fall in love with his own reflection. Paolo is a simple stable-hand who dares to love the Pope's daughter, Lucrezia Borgia (yes, the Pope had a daughter whom he openly acknowledged). Needless to say, things do not end well.

Paolo is not Pasqualino's first star-crossed lover; there is a certain innocence to the young Italian-Brit's looks that lends itself to the part of the sacrificial lamb. Before his arc on Starz's Jeremy Irons-helmed historical melodrama, Luke's big break came when he played Freddie, Effy's boyfriend on the British teen series Skins. Like Paolo, Freddie's devotion led him to a rather sticky end, this time involving a deranged psychiatrist, a basement, and the wrong end of a baseball bat.

CITAZIONE
    BORGIA BEGINNINGS: The only thing I knew about the Borgia [family] was that Mario Puzo actually based The Godfather on the Borgias. That was all I knew about them. When I found out I had been offered the role, I did a bit of research. A couple of my friends had been offered roles in it as well—Augustus Prew, who played Alfonso of Naples, and Elyes Gabe, who played Djem, the Turkish prince—so we kind of helped each other out, really. We'd have chats and we'd check out websites and send each other links about the Borgias. My character Paolo was an amalgamation of two real life characters during the time when the Borgias were in power, so that was quite interesting to find out.

I loved the idea of going in and doing something period; this was my first period role—and obviously it being set in Italy was also something that really attracted me to it, being Italian myself.

STAR-CROSSED LOVERS: Paolo and Freddie were two obviously different characters, but they both had the strong love interest going on for the women in their lives. It was like a Romeo and Juliet love story, really, in both shows. So I had that kind of connection with them. They both die? [laughs] Yeah, both characters die.

BACK-UP PLANS: My cousin owns restaurants, and I used to work in his restaurants with his chef. I've always liked food, and I've always been interested in cooking and stuff like that. Before I was an actor, I needed a way to sort of support myself, so I went and learned how to cook in his restaurants. I became a chef for a little while, and then as soon as I got the offer for Skins, I was out of there.

I did enjoy cooking, I still do really enjoy cooking—I make a nice salmon dish, and I'm a huge meat freak, so I love to bang a few steaks on the grill or pasta. Anything Italian, really.

Il resto su Interview Magazine!

Edited by ‚dafne - 13/2/2017, 11:59

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Amalgamation di Perotto e chi?
    Le foto sono bellissime *w*

3. xcusemymonkey

User deleted

Lo sai che non lo so? Cioè che fosse Perotto, ok, ma potrebbe essere Alfonso? No, perché poi Seb lo interpreta per intero.

4. xcusemymonkey

User deleted

apparition_xlg

CITAZIONE
    Synopsis
    When frightening events start to occur in their home, young couple Kelly (Ashley Greene) and Ben (Sebastian Stan) discover they are being haunted by a presence that was accidentally conjured during a university parapsychology experiment. The horrifying apparition feeds on their fear and torments them no matter where they try to run. Their last hope is an expert in the supernatural (Tom Felton), but even with his help they may already be too late to save themselves from this terrifying force…

After a two-month long drought without a real horror movie to go see, we are more than looking forward to this weekend's opening of The Apparition. Need more reasons to be stoked? Check out these newly released clips!

Directed by Todd Lincoln, the flick stars Ashley Greene (Twilight), Sebastian Stan (Black Swan, The Covenant), Luke Pasqualino ("The Borgias"), Julianna Guill (Friday the 13th, Altitude), and Tom Felton (Rise of the Apes, 13 HRS, The Disappeared).

x

Edited by ‚dafne - 17/1/2015, 15:34

5. marie.

User deleted

Uh *-* peccato che la Greene mi stia un po' sui marones XD

Group
    slashers

Status
    Cosa non si fa per Sebastian Stan *_* per me Luke sarà sempre Freddie, è più forte di me

7. marie.

User deleted

Vle5ZiJ
    CITAZIONE
    Casting has been announced for BBC AMERICA’s new drama series, The Musketeers, premiering in 2014. Luke Pasqualino (Skins, The Borgias) will star as D’Artagnan alongside Musketeers Tom Burke (Great Expectations, The Hour) as Athos, Santiago Cabrera (Merlin, Heroes) as Aramis and Howard Charles (Royal Shakespeare Company) as Porthos. Together they are a crack-team of highly trained soldiers. The Musketeers is a BBC Drama Production for BBC One, co-produced by BBC America and BBC WorldWide.

Peter Capaldi (The Hour, The Thick of It), Tamla Kari (Cuckoo, The Inbetweeners Movie), Maimie McCoy (Loving Miss Hatto), and Hugo Speer(Bedlam) will also star in this thrilling ten-part, fresh and contemporary take on the classic characters created by Alexandre Dumas in his much-loved novel.

Creator Adrian Hodges (My Week with Marilyn) says: “I’m thrilled to be working with such a dynamic, talented and attractive ensemble cast on our new version of The Musketeers. This series is all about passion, romance, heroism and action, and I can’t think of a better group of actors to embody those diverse qualities. I’m thrilled by their ability and commitment and honored they’ve chosen to come on board to help us create what we hope will be our modern and original take on this great story and its classic characters.”

source

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Aahahahahahah ma scusate solo io penso che lui non abbia per nulla la faccia da D'Artagnan ? Cioè sembra guascone come io sembro pakistana , con tutti il rispetto per i pakistani eh.

Ignite, my love. Ignite.

Group
    pinturicchio

Status
    Anonymous
    Ahahaha effettivamente...

10. marie.

User deleted

forse sembra più pakistano actually

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Intanto la cosa più bella che abbia mai visto su instagram:

925026_576848559102045_1175009076_n

CITAZIONE
    You could cut the tension between Tom and Roger with a knife today on set. Tempers are flaring ahead of tomorrow nights game :s

http://instagram.com/p/pZIlkcs-_t/

10414001_656183531131096_1252410236_n

CITAZIONE
    #WorldCup fever has hit the set of #TheMusketeers II in #Prague. @lucapasqualino, #dArtagnan, shares his World Cup seat for tonight's #ENGvITA game. Share yours using #myworldcupseat. #musketeers #bbc1 #bbcone #onset #behindthescenes #bts #lukepasqualino #bbcworldcup #worldcup2014

LUKE TIFA ITALIA *_____________*

video dalla bbc1 qua: http://instagram.com/p/pPQ34mjCP7/

+ Luke & altri attori su Asos:

Asos_Magazine_28201329 Asos_Magazine_28201429

Asos_Magazine_28201729

more

Altre cose random:

1172101_772895799417197_22117900_n 10431899_501766629954200_927523529_n

Photoshoot:

Bq_M1_Dv_XCAAAw_M4n_jpg_large

source

Advanced Member

Group
    umanisti

Status
    Anonymous

3n7dU3bs RF2TsB6s YUIpq6Ls LTeHIeXs MSvrK5Qs

fonti: xxxxx

E questa è la cosa più pucciosa del mondo: Luke ha incontrato Warwick Davis e postato questa su inst XD

2l3qm37s

CITAZIONE
    Bumped into Warwick today. Couldnt get us both in unfortunately ;)

x

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    L'ice bucket challenge di Luke

1889197_704787756225232_40626982_n

CLICK CLICK CLICK

Advanced Member

Group
    umanisti

Status
    Anonymous

B2_Qn_TAGCAAAS6_V

https://twitter.com/mattnaltonphoto

Drama_7_Print_Magazine30

Drama Magazine

luke_e1394807265559 Picture_13

Picture_101 Picture_91

CITAZIONE
    If you had free reign to pick any role to play, what would it be?

I’d love to do a biopic… I’d love to depict someone like Marlon Brando and do more theatre as well. As the material is good and is something I can commit to and invest in.

Any words of advice for wannabe actors?

“The quote that my dad told me from a young age was: “successful people do what unsuccessful people can’t be bothered to do.” Amen to that!

- See more at: http://www.wonderlandmagazine.com/2014/03/...h.nKfepfnG.dpuf

Wonderland Magazine

Edited by ‚dafne - 17/1/2015, 16:43

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Devo condividere questa cosa con voi:

1) Il cugino di Luke è un grande XD
    2) LUKE LO CHIAMA CHOOCH CHE SECONDO LUI E' ITALIAN SLANG anche se suona più come il dialetto 'ciucciu' che che come 'ciuco'

Io rotolo.

tumblr_nibkukfZMW1sb19r4o1_1280
    x

32 replies since 14/8/2012, 13:49   1658 views