Showtime’s ‘Borgias’ To End Run After Three Seasons; Creator Neil Jordan On How He Planned To Wrap S

« Older   Newer »

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Ahahaha magari si sarebbe riso anche con quelle XD io adoravo le recensioni di Gossip Girl, credo di aver imparato la parola random grazie a loro!

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE
    Thank you for your email regarding THE BORGIAS. We sincerely value the passion and concern from our Borgias fans and our loyal subscribers, and have read all of the comments sent to us. As with all decisions made at the network, the call to not move forward with a fourth season was a carefully considered and highly debated conclusion that was made with our joint partners on the series, as well as the producers of the show.

It has been our honor and privilege to work with the great Neil Jordan and the series’ incredible cast, but in the end we felt that creatively the series had reached a natural conclusion. As Neil himself has said “for a variety of reasons we won’t be doing a fourth season, but, ‘The Prince’ [the final episode], when I wrote it and shot it, did seem like the end of a journey for the family. Whatever bonded them as a family dies in this episode, and the center of the drama for me was always the family.”

We understand and respect that this decision may be disappointing to some of the fans, but hope that you enjoyed the series finale, and will continue to tune-in to our current and upcoming series as there’s more great drama in store on SHOWTIME.

Sincerely,
    SHOWTIME Customer Service

tumblr

3. Lucrezia89

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Elisewyn @ 5/6/2013, 22:30) 
    Sono un po' scioccata ! Cioč non č che ci perdiamo tanto, perň insomma lo fanno finire alla gloria dei Borgia, quando dovrebbe iniziare il bello...

Concordo con te... ora che Cesare stava diventando il Valentino che conosciamo... lo interrompono... uff

ma chi ha recitato male nel serial, secondo voi? perché ho letto che alcune hanno detto che qualcuno aveva recitato male

4. marie.

User deleted

Honeymink non č una fan di Holliday.

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE
    The series #TheBorgias is over. Best way to show support would be to follow the cast and crew in their next endeavors, as I will be. -NJ

x

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jordan ha stroncato tutto sul nascere insomma non pensano neanche ad una reunion ? Solo che ha davvero seguito soprattutto su tumblr e twitter, secondo me una specie di film conclusivo non farebbe schifo a nessuno.

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Se lo dici a loro ti mangiano ma a me ha dato l'impressione che ce l'avesse con tutti gli account e gruppi alla save the borgias. Io li rispetto ma rispetto anche 'sto cristiano, ha scritto un film finale e non gliel'hanno fatto fare. So che si parla di fare una petizione a Netflix ma qua secondo me o si va di kickstarter o mette i soldi NJ. Personalmente non so se vorrei vederlo per come l'ha scritto lui.

51 replies since 5/6/2013, 21:19   1088 views