THE BORGIAS S3 DVD & BLURAY

« Older   Newer »

1. marie.

User deleted

The_Borgias_S3_BLU_USA The_Borgias_S3_DVD_USA

CITAZIONE
    Showtime and CBS Entertainment have today announced that The Borgias - The 3rd Season is coming to DVD and high-def Blu-ray Disc in the United States on August 6th. Each 3-disc set contains 10 episodes, a Gag Reel and as a bonus the first two episodes from the first season of Ray Donovan. Pricing is $65.99 SRP for the BD version, and $49.98 SRP for the DVD set. Below is the Amazon button link to pre-order your copy in either format, and a look at the package art for both versions:

Taken from: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Borgias-S...1#ixzz2TGK4GFTd

amazon.com

Ignite, my love. Ignite.

Group
    pinturicchio

Status
    Anonymous
    Io continuo a sostenere che sono dei ladri...59$? Sono completamente pazzi.

3. marie.

User deleted

Ahahaha ma guarda non ce li spenderei nemmeno volendolo XD cioè son dieci episodi, mica 25 XD

4. marie.

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    There was a proposed two hour finale film, but Showtime supposedly passed on it because of the budget. Luckily, Jordan adapted his script into prose and you can buy it as an eBook. You don’t have to guess the intended ending if you don’t mind reading. The show itself had plenty of backstabbing and debauchery, but didn’t completely click with viewers. It’s hard to say why. Maybe people didn’t want to be reminded that religious leaders were morally bankrupt back in the 15th Century and it’s not a new thing. Who wants to admit that the modern world isn’t nearly as disgusting advertised?

Content: 4 Extras: 2 Replay: 4 Overall: 4

x

5. dropsoflace

User deleted

I think the world knows that we´ve always been morally bankrupt. Personally, and maybee this is just me, but Neil Jordan catered to the an american audience to much and by doing so he ignored history. I also have to wonder if the Showtime execs even watched a Neil Jordan movie before hiring him?

4 replies since 14/5/2013, 11:39   136 views