Game of Thrones/Song of Ice and Fire

« Older   Newer »

Elizabeth of York

Group

Status
    Penso di capirti, a me hanno censurato ed eliminato una storia d'amore solo perché "incestuosa" ... -.-'
    Che poi non ti danno nemmeno diritto di replica, ma il problema non è la piattaforma bensì le fanatiche e da un punto di vista storico ce ne sono una quintalata.

Group
    slashers

Status
    Per questo io pubblico l'incest solo su AO3, lì non ti dice niente nessuno, anzi ... EFP un tempo non era così rigido, ricordo che dovetti eliminarne diverse quando inasprì la regola sull'incest ... e togliere l'incest da una ff di GoT è ... orrendo

Elizabeth of York

Group

Status
    Infatti è la morte della fantasia... AO3 non lo conosco... è in italiano o inglese?

Group
    slashers

Status
    qualsiasi lingua, inglese, francese, italiano, spagnolo, qualsiasi lingua .... le americane sono le più kinky, GoT è kinki di suo, più le fanfiction delle americane ... boom *_*

Elizabeth of York

Group

Status
    Io quando cercavo quelle su Richard III ed Elizabeth di York adoravo quelle delle russe... sono bravissime con certe sensazioni. N'altro mondo va...

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

Group
    incesters

Status
    Anonymous
    Per quanto mi riguarda mi stacco un po' perché a me la morte di Jon, vera o non vera che sia invece mi ha distrutta. Ammetto che non è mai stato uno dei personaggi che seguivo di più, anche se è della casa a cui h votato la mia eterna fedeltà, ma la scena del tradimento che ha subito mi ha ricordato subito quella di Ned, e ogni minima cosa qui mi porta agli Stark. Mi è venuto davvero davvero da piangere nel momento in cui, venendomi in mente che uno degli ultimi pensieri che ha nel libro è "Stick 'em with the pointy end", e quindi la sua sorellina, che crede non avrà mai più occasione di rivedere, e mi è quasi scoppiato il cuore... Ora, io non crederò mai e poi mai a tutte le assicurazioni di presidente dell'HBO, Kit, D&D, e pure di George, perché semplicemente non è una contemplabile (inoltre, i ricci di Jon/Kit sono ancora lì, e finché c'è il riccio per me c'e speranza....)
    Quindi sì, sono una di quelle che si sono disperate per la dipartita e non mene vergogno, ma non solo per lui. Sento proprio un'offesa personale per come hanno trattato gli Stark fin da quando la serie è iniziata... e Cristo, se non li tanno praticamente massacrando o dimenticando ai confini di Westeros (riferimenti ai forgotten Rickon e Bran sono PURAMENTE casuali...TUA MADRE CASUALI!), per farli tornare e fargliela pagare A TUTTI, io...io...non lo so, onestamente, ma qualcosa farò.

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE
    IGN: If Jaime and Brienne were to meet again, they would be on opposite sides of the battlefield. How do you think he would respond to that?

Coster-Waldau: [chuckles] I think it would be very, very difficult for both of them. I mean, you have a feeling it might happen. The last bit of this scene they have is basically her saying exactly that. He doesn't say ["I hope that doesn't happen"] because he believes she'll beat him -- which she definitely would -- but it's more that he cares for her, and I think he believes that somehow they must recognize that the other one cares. I'm sure she knows he cares about her. The fact that she tries to give him back the sword Oathkeeper and he kind of says, "It's yours. It's always been yours," the subtext is it's almost like saying, "You keep my heart. It's yours. It's always been yours."

It's a beautiful moment, and the next thing that happens is she says, "Oh yeah, if we meet on the battlefield, honor compels me to fight you." [laughs] The fact is, this is the second time he's [dealing with] the whole thing of falling for the wrong person, of falling for the person you're not supposed to. Like, it happened for him when he was a teenager with his sister, and it kind of happened again without him being able to acknowledge it because it's too messed up. There's no way he can act on it, and even if he did, I think she would just basically slap him, I'm sure. Brienne is not the easiest person to be around.

IGN: Have you seen the fan response to the brief Brienne/Tormund interactions? That seems to hint how she might respond.

Coster-Waldau: [laughs] I saw this image, I think Gwen posted it. There was this beautiful image of Brienne and Tormund where they were like Kate and Leo from Titanic. It also seemed to me quite one-sided. I think Tormund is more into it than she is -- or maybe I'm getting protective about the Jaime situation. I'm already being jealous on his behalf.

src

NIKOLAJ WTF MUORO

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CASSO QUANTO LI SHIPPA. Ma sono delle dichiarazioni fortissime ed io sogno di vedere Jamie geloso ....

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Nikolaj e Bronn presidenti del fan club!

CITAZIONE
    “It’s a great scene,” says Coster-Waldau. “These characters are so much about holding their cards so close to their chest and they don’t want to reveal how they’re feeling. But we know there’s history between them, that this is more than two knights meeting. But they would never acknowledge that.”

[...]

The sequence also nudged the question fans have wondered ever since the duo were first unwittingly paired in season 3: Is there real romantic interest between these two? Or is their relationship strictly based on mutual respect and some level of friendship? Showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss, who wrote this hour, used Bronn on the sidelines to give voice to an idea that Jaime and Brienne would likely never bring up to each other (crudely, of course, with Bronn suggesting both want to have sex with the other).

“[Bronn] tells us what the audience suspects,” Coster-Waldau says. “It’s a great way to get all that stuff into the audience’s head before the scene because then there’s this added subtext. Jaime is always about Cersei and what he can do to help her and how to achieve whatever she wants. And for Brienne, it’s the same – she has an oath to Catelyn Stark. She’s extremely strong willed and has her honor and has to do the right thing always. Sometimes, with both of them, you just want go, ‘For godssake, let it go for a one second. What about what you want?’ They never listen to themselves. And what I love about the end of this scene is there’s some heartbreak. Because, once again, they were close. But are they ever gonna be able to talk about something other than someone else’s agenda?”

x

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Bronn è la voce della verità e comunque anche il.director ha detto che quella tra Jaime e Brienne é una storia d'amore.

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Ti dico solo di guardare questo gifset e vedere com'è lo SPIRITO da quelle parti

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    UAHAUAHAUAHAUA vabbè ma Nikolaj e Gwen sono bellissimi, Nikolaj soprattutto la ama c'è poco da fare. Però se anche Cersei arriva a dire che sono belli ci sarà un motivo cristo santo.

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE
    Coster-Waldau went on to say that the romantic tension between the pair isn’t just wishful thinking by fans: “It’s that thing when two people are attracted to each other but they refuse to acknowledge that whole elephant in the room, and for everyone else around them it’s pretty obvious.And then, of course, when we cut to Brienne and Jaime, it’s very formal. It’s very correct. [Director] Mark Mylod, the way he staged it was very clever. He kept having us separated by furniture. There’s always a table between us, until the very end of the scene, and when they finally get close, it’s this heartbreaking moment. Usually when you get this close to someone you care about, you say something like, ‘Please be safe. I can’t wait to see you again.’ And here it’s like, ‘If I see you again, we’re probably going to have to try to kill each other.’ I love doing those scenes with Gwendoline [Christie], because there’s so much subtext. They never really say how they feel. They kind of decided long ago never to go into that area. And they’re both in a very difficult position.

x

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE
    The fact that she tries to give him back the sword Oathkeeper and he kind of says, "It's yours. It's always been yours," the subtext is it's almost like saying, "You keep my heart. It's yours. It's always been yours."

Il subtext meno sottile della storia, ma ho gradito ugualmente XD In realtà non riesco molto a immaginarli come coppia romantica, ma il loro rapporto mi intriga parecchio XD
    Il riferimento alla gelosia di Jaime mi ha ricordato la parte di Affc in cui lui dà un ceffone all'ex promesso sposo di Brienne perché sta facendo osservazioni offensive sul suo aspetto fisico #bellecose

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE
    In realtà non riesco molto a immaginarli come coppia romantica, ma il loro rapporto mi intriga parecchio XD

Sì questo è anche il mio sentiment devo dire! In parte sono così belli perché sono molto trattenuti.

1363 replies since 7/4/2011, 11:07   9783 views