BORGIA S3 TRAILERS, PROMOS, CLIPS

« Older   Newer »

1. King Urquhart

User deleted

Brace yourselves, I 've watched the Season 3 trailer from betafilm.com/borgia (using Foxreal Downloader), so beware of SPOILERS:

-The trailer opens with a pregnant Lucrezia praying in the shrine behind the throne in the papal throne room (where the college is convened), before being helped onto the throne by Burchard (with Alfonso di Calabria standing close by). Afterwards, Lucrezia is seen talking with Rodrigo and being bossy, as well as smiling in the embrace of Alfonso d’ Este.

-Cesare puts his hand inside a basket full of snakes, watched from a distance by Pierre d’ Archambaud (Marc Saez), Vitelozzo Vitelli (Manu Fullola) and another man. Elsewhere in the trailer, Cesare is seen fighting in a raid, being crowned with a golden laurel wreath by Rodrigo inside Saint Peter’s, having graphic sex with a woman while several other naked women are watching, jousting in Saint Peter’s Square, stabbing someone in the face and marking Cesena on a map with what seems like a blood-drenched compass.

-Rodrigo flagellates himself inside a church and later collapses inside Saint Peter’s during a funeral.

Miscellaneous:

-Giulia talks with a dusky woman a couple of times and is also violently removed from what looks like the papal tribunal room.

-We get a glimpse of a black panther and Alfonso di Calabria watching someone through a secret eyehole in a painting.

-Several shots of armies marching, cannons bombarding a city etc.

-A monk produces a man’s severed head. Also, Cardinal Savelli and several other men are almost naked and on their knees, begging someone in the papal throne room.

-A woman is dancing in front of Rodrigo inside Saint Peter’s much to Burchard’s chagrin

-Gacet is rushing to someone and a worried Alessandro is consoled by a woman.

-Finally (BIG SPOILER WARNING!), Carlo Canale (Vanozza’s current husband) is seen running in the papal throne room and then collapsing (and dying?).

Edited by King Urquhart - 20/4/2014, 00:10

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Ohmigod sounds REALLY juicy! I never thought we'd see Canale again, I must confess XD I wonder who Cesare's woman is? Do you think it might have been Dorotea or maybe it was more of a chestnut ball?
    Lucrezia being bossy = win!

3. King Urquhart

User deleted

CITAZIONE (‚dafne @ 19/4/2014, 22:12) 
    Ohmigod sounds REALLY juicy! I never thought we'd see Canale again, I must confess XD I wonder who Cesare's woman is? Do you think it might have been Dorotea or maybe it was more of a chestnut ball?
    Lucrezia being bossy = win!

It wasn't Dorotea, I believe, dafne, the shot definitely had an orgy vibe! Also, bear in mind that this should be just the tip of the iceberg, previous trailers included scenes from merely the first half of the season (mostly, from the first 4 episodes) so we are in for much more death and debauchery!

4. marie.

User deleted

I just had a quick look at it too! I used realplayer. I may upload it for a few minutes so that more people can watch it or idk. I'm just afraid of beta XD
    Everything looks so sumptous *_* the costumes are gorgeous too. But what sort of dubbing was that? It sounded weird.

5. King Urquhart

User deleted

CITAZIONE (marie. @ 19/4/2014, 22:23) 
    I just had a quick look at it too! I used realplayer. I may upload it for a few minutes so that more people can watch it or idk. I'm just afraid of beta XD
    Everything looks so sumptous *_* the costumes are gorgeous too. But what sort of dubbing was that? It sounded weird.

I thought that the sound was of another trailer inexplicably playing over the Season 3 one, which is a real pity since we could have gotten so much more from the trailer, putting the scenes in context and so on. Perhaps they will reupload a trailer with the correct sound soon enough...

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Some actual dialogue would have been fine, yes.
    Are they playing the lesbian card with this Giulia too? I'm trying to figure whether I know of coloured servants of hers or not, but I believe I only know of Lucrezia's Caterinella... Well it's all very exciting anyway. Cesare's does look like a proper orgy XD I guess Charlotte is a fading memory (sighs).What else... OMG everything is going to happen.
    I think that could be the beginning of Rodrigo's end though, just not at a dinner. But whose funeral can it be? So much to speculate over!

7. King Urquhart

User deleted

CITAZIONE (‚dafne @ 20/4/2014, 01:02) 
    Some actual dialogue would have been fine, yes.
    Are they playing the lesbian card with this Giulia too? I'm trying to figure whether I know of coloured servants of hers or not, but I believe I only know of Lucrezia's Caterinella... Well it's all very exciting anyway. Cesare's does look like a proper orgy XD I guess Charlotte is a fading memory (sighs).What else... OMG everything is going to happen.
    I think that could be the beginning of Rodrigo's end though, just not at a dinner. But whose funeral can it be? So much to speculate over!

According to IMDB, dafne, the dusky woman Giulia has scenes with is named Yuisa (and played by Gina Haller) and we also catch another glimpse of a woman talking with Giulia later on (identified on IMDB as Striga and played by Dagmar Spain). I believe that these two parts will be tied to Giulia's introduction to the black arts storyline.

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Thank you. I've been trying to check imdb but there were so many characters I got lost quite soon XD
    And I forgot to mention, we needed more Alessandro! I miss him.

9. King Urquhart

User deleted

CITAZIONE (‚dafne @ 20/4/2014, 17:49) 
    And I forgot to mention, we needed more Alessandro! I miss him.

Also, more Vanozza! I think we only caught a glimpse of her during Cesare's jousting...

10. marie.

User deleted

We're going to need a way longer trailer :P

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Per chi se lo fosse perso ecco qualche gif, grazie a Mary <3

tumblr_n4cbitGzma1rtln5uo1_250 tumblr_n4cbitGzma1rtln5uo2_250

tumblr_n4cbitGzma1rtln5uo3_250 tumblr_n4cbitGzma1rtln5uo5_250

tumblr_n4cbitGzma1rtln5uo4_250 tumblr_n4cbitGzma1rtln5uo6_250

theborgiasita

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Grazie mille per le gif ! *_______________* Io non sono riuscita a vederlo il trailer comunque thanks Kings Urquart for spoilers ! They are very interesting, but reading the part about Caesar I was wondering Pierre d’ Archambaud , who he was? I don't know him and I understand that it is French, but I've never read in the chronicles seen .. that is a companion of Vitelli you think it has something to do with Magione's conspiracy?

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Cla io ce l'ho ancora sul pc e se troviamo un modo magari dopodomani te lo mando!
    L'unico Pierre d'Archambaud che trovo è morto nel 1474!

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ohhh grazie lau se riusciamo ;___; Ma pure io trovo solo quello infatti ! Ma poi vicino a Vitelli, cioè oddio l'unica cosa potrebbe essere che lui rientri in quello che Vitelli cercò di fare con i popoli della Valdichiana contro Firenze, ma non ricordo che Machiavelli lo citi nel trattato ! Perché Vitelli penso ce l'avesse con una parte della Toscana per via del fratello e utilizzò l'influenza di Cesare che puntava a conquistare Firenze e territori limitrofi per dare fuoco appunto alle rivolte dei popoli della valdichiana, su cui Machia ha scritto il famoso saggio, però poi i francesi hanno messo pace perché a Luigi non conveniva andare avanti con questo macello toscano ..quindi non so questo Pierre potrebbe essere in mezzo alle diatribe tra Vitellozzo , Firenze e Cesare magari..

15. Andrasta

User deleted

Voglio vedere il trailer T.T

163 replies since 26/2/2014, 19:32   4523 views