Reign (CW / Rai 2)

« Older   Newer »

1. marie.

User deleted

Ade:

CITAZIONE
    In the most recent episode, viewers were blindsided when King Henry forced Bash and Kenna (Caitlin Stasey) to get married, as a shell-shocked Mary and Francis watched. So how will Mary deal with the quickie marriage of her former flame and her BFF?
    "I think it was very unsettling for Mary. I think she fully didn't expect him to marry, honestly, or she expected not having to deal with seeing him around the castle day to day and certainly not see him get married to one of her best friends," Kane explains. "I think future interactions between Mary and Bash will cause tension between Mary and Francis, and between Kenna and Bash, as Kenna and Bash try to make this new marriage that has been sort of unwillingly thrust upon them work, and then there's the old rivalry and jealousy between Francis and Sebastian."
    And the jealousy might be warranted, as Kane reveals Mary will "always have some residual feelings for Sebastian."

But the French Court's hottest Bastard may be the least of the royal couple's problems as Kane previews, "Sebastian isn't the only threat to her marriage that crops up in the next couple of episodes.
    Her main focus at the moment is trying to get pregnant, trying to have an heir," Kane continues. "In addition to that, there's still the ever-present threat of the Darkness, of the English, and then we sort of introduce the threat of civil war as well as the season goes on, not just in Scotland, but in France that she has to deal with. She's juggling a lot of plates."
    And Mary will also be juggling two new men: Her uncle, the Duke of Guise (Gil Darnell), and her brother, James (Joe Doyle), who will appear later this season to stir up some family drama when they both urge her to return to Scotland, impacting her relationship with Francis.

"He sort of arrives with some bad news about some unrest in Scotland and tries to convince Mary to come home to Scotland to deal with it herself," Kane previews of James' appearance. "Francis becomes somewhat suspicious of his motives and suspects sort of a plot behind his eagerness to get Mary away from French Court. He ends up having a really large altercation with Mary and ends up pulling some really incredible shit on her that causes some serious strain and a big rift in their marriage."
    As for her uncle, Kane teases, " He arrives with some really terrible news about my mother and Scotland and I have to make some pretty hard decisions and sort of work out a deal to salvage the situation, and Mary and Francis end up being torn between putting their own countries first or acting as a team and saving their marriage."

eonline

CITAZIONE
    We see Mary’s half-brother James, who is guest star Joe Doyle, who’s a London boy and was a pleasure to work with. He arrives in France bearing bad tidings from Scotland and entreats Mary to return to her homeland to deal with civil unrest. But Francis is suspicious of both her half-brother’s motives and of whether or not there’s a plot to end her life. Her political troubles don’t just end at England. If Mary were to die without an heir, there’d be a good chance that her half-brother would be nominated to step in. There’s also some religious tension between the two. It’s a religious-civil issue between the Protestants and the Catholics. [James] is a very powerful lord and political figure, a member of government back in Scotland, but she [Mary] a lot of affection for him. She loves him and trusts him but Francis is suspicious of his motives and they end up having a bit of a tiff about it, which causes a rift between Mary and Francis. He’ll be around for a little while.

We have Mary’s French uncle, her mother’s brother, The Duke of Guise. He’ll be around for a couple of episodes, but he arrives with some bad news about her mother, Marie, and the civil unrest in Scotland, and she sort of entreats him to help her save her mother and help put down some of the civil unrest in Scotland. But there’s discord in Scotland but there’s also discord in France, so [Mary and Francis] are torn between putting their own countries first or putting their marriage first. There’s a particularly hard decision in that episode for Francis, whether or not to do what’s right for his country or do what’s right for Mary, so there’s a conflict of interest governmentally-speaking in that episode. Drama, drama, drama. [Laughs]

ew

Group
    slashers

Status
    Visto l'episodio ... non comemnterò le azioni da bambina di Mary, mi irritano e basta ormai.
    Ma l'apparizione di henry alla fine, è per caso il fratello François, quello che è morto nel 1536 dopo la partita di pallacorda? Lo dico perchè assomiglia molto ad Henry e ha la racchetta in mano

3. marie.

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Ma l'apparizione di henry alla fine, è per caso il fratello François, quello che è morto nel 1536 dopo la partita di pallacorda? Lo dico perchè assomiglia molto ad Henry e ha la racchetta in mano

Io ho pensato subito a lui, potrebbe vederlo perché incosciamente sente approcciarsi la morte!

Le azioni di Mary NON NE PARLIAMO o magari sì, poi credo che abbia ferito Francis a morte e ora che si scopre pure del bambino di Lola, perché si scoprirà, saranno royal caz-i XD

Group
    slashers

Status
    CITAZIONE (marie. @ 11/4/2014, 12:25) 
    CITAZIONE

Io ho pensato subito a lui, potrebbe vederlo perché incosciamente sente approcciarsi la morte!

Può essere, e questa può non essere la prima volta, mi spiego, è la prima volta che noi lo vediamo ma potrebbe essere la numero x per Henry, il chè spiegherebbe diverse cose

CITAZIONE
    Le azioni di Mary NON NE PARLIAMO o magari sì, poi credo che abbia ferito Francis a morte e ora che si scopre pure del bambino di Lola, perché si scoprirà, saranno royal caz-i XD

L'espressione di Francis era tutto un programma, in quanto a Lola, il suo proemsso mi piace, è un uomo di mondo.

Gli scozzesi col kilt ??? .... Io ho pensato solo una cosa in quel momento: -.-

5. marie.

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    L'espressione di Francis era tutto un programma, in quanto a Lola, il suo proemsso mi piace, è un uomo di mondo.

Piace anche a me ma ho l'impressione che nasconda cose brutte e che quindi non duri. XD Poi ancora non capisco perché Greer che pomiciava uno non andasse bene ma Lola direttamente INGRAVATA da un altro sì. O devo credere che s'è innamorato? Così, offscreen?

CITAZIONE
    Gli scozzesi col kilt ??? .... Io ho pensato solo una cosa in quel momento: -.-

UAHAAH ma è un vizio, anche nei vecchi film su Mary hanno sta roba addosso XD ma sono americani, quindi gli italiani son mafiosi torturatori e gli scozzesi ubriaconi col kilt, tutto legit XD

CITAZIONE
    Può essere, e questa può non essere la prima volta, mi spiego, è la prima volta che noi lo vediamo ma potrebbe essere la numero x per Henry, il chè spiegherebbe diverse cose

Però pareva molto sorpreso... Comunque o è malato o viene avvelenato/drogato, dal momento che probabilmente morirà nella giostra come da manuale mi chiedo se non sia drogato per davvero... Dicono che non trovano veleni ma vabbè, non è che abbiano sta medicina avanzata...

6. Ilithyia Laeta 86

User deleted

Se può interessare, Rai 2 ci fa sapere che REIGN è previsto nel loro palinsesto di Giugno la domenica alle 18.00
    www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=30...&type=1&theater
    Poi ci si chiede: "Perché si scarica dal web?!!!!"

9ZW5U6r

Edited by ‚dafne - 13/4/2014, 12:07

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Dai ora siamo sicuri che non lo vedrà nessuno. XD

Elizabeth of York

Group

Status
    Raga ma che è successo con Catlin Stasey aka Kenna? Ho intravisto alcuni screen in giro per il web ma non ho avuto tempo per "indagare"

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Non so nel dettaglio, ma a quanto pare lei e Torrance/Bash si sono messi a scherzare su certi fan brasiliani molesti che volevano tipo incontrare lei (???), le battute poi sono sconfinate sul loro modo tamarro di scrivere (pessimo inglese e tante faccine), al che i brasiliani suscettibili si sono arrabbiati e hanno detto che insultavano la loro cultura. Torrance si è scusato quasi subito, Caitlin è andata avanti a botta e risposta per un po'.

Elizabeth of York

Group

Status
    Ma che deficienti... lei in primis.
    Ma non dovrebbe intervenire qualcuno della produzione e costringerli a scusarsi? Questa si chiama cattiva reputazione

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Sicuramente una volta che si è "famosi" bisognerebbe stare sempre attentissimi a quello che si dice, anche se ti dirò quel poco che ho visto non mi è sembrato imperdonabile... Però pure i brasiliani hanno esagerato e pare che le abbiano mandato death threats, quindi sono passati rapidamente dalla parte del torto XD
    Ecco per riassumere direi "mai sfottere i bimbiminkia quando si è in uno show per bimbiminkia" #saggezza

12. marie.

User deleted

"Spoiler" sugli episodi finali

CITAZIONE
    Talia: Reign is without a doubt, the best drama on the CW right now. Will Mary get a happy ending this season?
    We agree, we're addicted to the royal new series and after chatting with its star actress, Adelaide Kane, we're waiting on pins and needles for the final few episodes. "There's blood and guts and dying and fights and everything. Our last couple of episodes have these amazing battles," the brunette beauty promised us. "There's going to be returning heroes. There's going to be be a couple of deaths, it's all going to happen. We have some really, really big stuff coming up. I guess the best I can tell you is just stay tuned."

e!online

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE
    Question: Pretty please give us scoop on the Reign season finale! — Julius
    Ausiello: Brace yourself, Julius, because it sounds like French Court will never be the same after next month’s finale. “There will be an incredible payoff and a shocking ending for Mary and Francis, as well as Bash and Kenna,” executive producer Laurie McCarthy teases. “The king’s madness will also escalate in a shocking way. All of those events will come together in a very surprising and dramatic end.”

Non so se sia superiore la paura dello shock per Bash e Kenna o l'esasperazione che c'ho per sto re.
    Che comunque muore, dai, abbiam capito XD

Sneak peek

Video

Edited by ‚dafne - 16/4/2014, 21:12

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Synopsis e stills 2x21
    CITAZIONE
    "Long Live the King" - (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

EVENTS REACH A BREAKING POINT WHEN THE KING'S MADNESS PUTS FRANICS IN GRAVE DANGER - Mary (Adelaide Kane) and Catherine (Megan Follows) form an unlikely alliance when deciding how to deal with the increasingly manic King Henry (Alan Van Sprang), which puts Francis (Toby Regbo) in jeopardy. Bash (Torrance Coombs) finds a boy who lived to tell about his encounter with the Darkness, which makes Bash determined to end it for good at any cost. Lord Julien (guest star Giacomo Gianniotti) reveals the truth about his motives, and Lola (Anna Popplewell), blinded by love, finds herself in a dire situation after she attempts to protect him. Caitlin Stasey and Celina Sinden also star. The episode was directed by Jeremiah Chechik written by Wendy Riss Gatsiounis and Drew Lindo (#121).

I72bqx0s rSR9Utss dLiahsGs ebqWGFHs TBCUSA0s AaMXnIus 95ldRHGs D1WmBhQs T4kBzfvs FqQb6YUs

Adelaide per Just Jared:

aE8wlM5s kaq14nPs F5sxrVKs C1at4bss

CITAZIONE
    JJ: Do you have a most memorable scene that you’ve shot so far?

AK: Yeah, actually. I was doing kind of a racy scene with Toby [Regbo]. One of the Canadian politicians there, a female premier, was visiting set, and just happened to be on set while we were doing this racy scene. She brought kids with her and stuff, and they had to be turned around. It was just SO funny. We were like, “Hi!” She came on to shake our hands and I was like re-dressing, putting my bodice over my corset and pulling my skirt back up. Like, “Hi, nice to meet you.” So awkward.

[...]

JJ: Describe your cast members in one word. Toby Regbo.

AK: Intelligent.

JJ: Torrance Coombs.

AK: Goofy!

JJ: Megan Follows.

AK: Boss.

JJ: Anna Popplewell.

AK: Sweet.

JJ: Caitlin Stasey.

AK: Kitten.

JJ: Celina Sinden.

AK: Lady-like.

JJ: Alan Van Sprang.

AK: Hilarious.

jj

Edited by ‚dafne - 18/4/2014, 12:08

Group
    slashers

Status
    Ho visto la puntata

- è tornato Nostradamus
    - the queen of bean is back in the kitchen
    - Moray *_*
    - Kennash is on
    - Mary e Francis, lui è un patato, lei mi sta sulle scatole
    - Catherine is the best
    - Lola ... dopo aver letto lo spoiler per la 1x21 posso solo dire: me l'aspettavo, quel tizio era troppo perfetto e con troppi segreti per essere normale

711 replies since 11/3/2013, 02:59   8872 views