Cesare Borgia

« Older   Newer »

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Devo dire che Cesare si sta rivelando parecchio apprezzato, almeno quando ne parla gente che ne capisce ovvio, comunque lo stanno rivalutando alcuni, altri che vogliono vedere il marcio lo vedono comunque. Comunque l'Università di Bologna sta facendo alcuni studi su di lui legato ovviamente al dipartimento di Storia e Beni culturali per alcuni testi di Leonardo, speriamo che ne venga fuori qualcosa di buono !

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous

cesare_borgia_by_street_cat_project_d44llpx cesare_borgia_i_by_street_cat_project_d44lq9i

fonte

3. impossibåll

User deleted

mo gliela twitto a mark :D

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Palla che gli vuoi twittare ???

5. marie.

User deleted

Cesare è morto il 12 Marzo 1507, RIP ;_;

CITAZIONE
    And so, in the thirty-second year of his age, and in all the glory of his matchless strength, his soul possessed of the lust of combat, sword in hand, warding off the attack that rains upon him, and dealing death about him, he meets his end. From the walls of Viana his resplendent armour renders him still discernible, until, like a sun to its setting,he passes below the rim of that ravine, and is lost to the watcher’s view. Death awaited him amid the shadows of that hollow place.

Rafael Sabatini, The Life of Cesare Borgia

CITAZIONE
    So far have matters gone in this connection that who undertakes to set down to-day the history of Cesare Borgia, with intent to do just and honest work, must find it impossible to tell a plain and straightforward tale—to present him not as a villain of melodrama, not a monster, ludicrous, grotesque, impossible, but as human being, a cold, relentless egotist, it is true, using men for his own ends, terrible and even treacherous in his reprisals, swift as a panther and as cruel where his anger was aroused, yet with certain elements of greatness: a splendid soldier, an unrivalled administrator, a man pre-eminently just, if merciless in that same justice.

Sempre Sabatini, dall'intro

Edited by ‚dafne - 11/9/2013, 23:06

6. borgiahistorian

User deleted

QUOTE (marie. @ 12/3/2013, 09:09) 
    Cesare è morto il 12 Marzo 1507, RIP ;_;

And so, in the thirty-second year of his age, and in all the glory of his matchless strength, his soul possessed of the lust of combat, sword in hand, warding off the attack that rains upon him, and dealing death about him, he meets his end. From the walls of Viana his resplendent armour renders him still discernible, until, like a sun to its setting,he passes below the rim of that ravine, and is lost to the watcher’s view. Death awaited him amid the shadows of that hollow place.

Rafael Sabatini, The Life of Cesare Borgia

I wrote about his death on my blog here http://www.loyaltybindsme.org/2013/03/the-...are-borgia.html

7. marie.

User deleted

I read it dearie, I was going to paste a part of it but I wouldn't dare without you knowing!

CITAZIONE
    As he lay there, dead of his wounds, Cesare Borgia was stripped of his armour and left there naked and bleeding. One of the men, it is unknown which, had the decency to cover his genitals with a rock. Later, when his body was examined, at least twenty five stab wounds were found. It was just three days short of the Ides of March when he died, the day that had proven to be fateful to his hero Caesar. It seems that the men who attacked him were completely unaware that it was Cesare Borgia whom they had killed. Cesare's squire, Juanito grasica was found desperately searching for his master and when he was shown the armour that was taken, he burst into tears. It was at that moment that the attackers realised who they had killed. Beaumonte erupted in a rage.

[x]So heartbreaking :(

8. borgiahistorian

User deleted

QUOTE (marie. @ 12/3/2013, 09:57) 
    I read it dearie, I was going to paste a part of it but I wouldn't dare without you knowing!

As he lay there, dead of his wounds, Cesare Borgia was stripped of his armour and left there naked and bleeding. One of the men, it is unknown which, had the decency to cover his genitals with a rock. Later, when his body was examined, at least twenty five stab wounds were found. It was just three days short of the Ides of March when he died, the day that had proven to be fateful to his hero Caesar. It seems that the men who attacked him were completely unaware that it was Cesare Borgia whom they had killed. Cesare's squire, Juanito grasica was found desperately searching for his master and when he was shown the armour that was taken, he burst into tears. It was at that moment that the attackers realised who they had killed. Beaumonte erupted in a rage.

[x]So heartbreaking :(

Oh feel free :) I don't mind at all :)

9. marie.

User deleted

thanks <3
    CITAZIONE
    Qui giace in poca terra colui che da tutta era temuto

Here, in a scant piece of earth, lies he whom all the world feared

CITAZIONE

AQUI YACE EN POCA TIERRA
    AL QUE TODO LE TEMIA
    EL QUE LA PAZ Y LA GUERRA
    EN LA SUA MANO TENIA.
    OH TU QUE VAS A BUSCAR
    COSAS DIGNAS DE LOAR
    SI TU LOAS LO MAS DIGNO
    AQUI PARE TU CAMINO
    NO CURES DE MAS ANDAR.

Group
    slashers

Status
    * accende lumini su altarino improvvisato * ricordiamo questo giorno con compunta devozione e piangiamo con la stessa classe di un gruppo di fungirl in astinenza

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Diana92 @ 12/3/2013, 15:32) 
    * accende lumini su altarino improvvisato * ricordiamo questo giorno con compunta devozione e piangiamo con la stessa classe di un gruppo di fungirl in astinenza

Amen ùù

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    l'epitaffio in musica!

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    *______________* Cesare sei sempre nei nostri cuori ! *fangirling*

14. marie.

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Com’era Cesare Borgia Dietro lo Specchio Dell’Astrologia?
    Vergine per un soffio, con il Sole in ottimo aspetto con Marte nel Cancro, il Marte dei militari per vocazione. Era intelligente e intuitivo, razionale e istintivo, nato fortunato con quel Sole in trigono perfetto con Giove nell’Aquario, proprio sul Sole del padre papa. La Luna nei Pesci opposta a Venere nella Vergine indica che si tratta di un arido, senza sentimenti, di un pignolo ossessivo, nevrotico, instabile, divorato dall’ambizione, arrivista insaziabile, il tutto rafforzato da Mercurio isolato nella Bilancia; dispotico, ostinato, introverso, vendicativo e crudele verso i deboli come indica Saturno nel Leone opposto perfettamente a Giove, il che toglie ogni traccia di sentimento, era capace di un’astrazione disumana nel realizzare piani e progetti, perfetto il motto o Cesare o niente, cui va aggiunto dopo di me il diluvio perché al mondo non esisteva che lui. Era una carogna per carattere e perché “sentiva” di essere antipatico, era incapace di essere felice e ricercava la felicità, era capriccioso, con alti stratosferici e bassi speleologici d’umore, si isolava e si frustrava, era un cane che si mordeva la coda e penso che le pustole in faccia fossero anche di origine psicosomatica, essendo Vergine, Cancro e Pesci “i” tre segni psicosomatici per eccellenza. Non mancavano lampi di genialità, amava le novità, era un’anguilla se decideva di usare la diplomazia, era bugiardo e sleale, ribelle ad ogni tipo di costrizione e autorità, perciò anche al proprio padre che aveva ragione di temerlo qualora non gli fosse stato più utile. Era nato mascalzone, fanatico e delinquente, si è trovato nel posto e con le circostanze giuste.

arcobaleno.net

Inglese (c'ho messo mezz'ora XD)
    CITAZIONE
    Virgin by a hair, with the Sun in good aspect with Mars in Cancer, Mars is for military vocation. He was intelligent and intuitive, rational and instinctive, born lucky with the Sun in a perfect trine with Jupiter in Aquarium, right on the Sun of his father, the pope. The Moon in Pisces opposite Venus in Virgo tells us that he's cold,insensitive, an obsessive stickler, neurotic, unstable, devoured by ambition, an insatiable social climber, all of thies enhanced by Mercury in Libra: isolated, domineering, stubborn, introverted, vindictive and cruel to the weak as indicated by Saturn in Leo, perfectly opposite to Jupiter, which removes any trace of feeling. He was able to reach an inhuman abstraction while making plans and projects, the motto or Caesar or nothing is perfect and should be followed by after me the deluge because there was nothing but him in the world. He was a swine and because "felt" to be obnoxious, he was unable to be happy and sought happiness, he was capricious, with high and low moods, he would isolate himself and feel frustrated, it was all tail biting and I think that his pocks were also of psychosomatic origin, being Virgo, Cancer and Pisces "the" three psychosomatic signs par excellence. He didn't lack brilliant flashes, he loved innovation, he was an eel if he decided to use diplomacy, he was a liar and disloyal, rebellious to any kind of coercion and authority, even to his own father who he had reason to fear him, had he been no more useful. He was born a scoundrel, fanatical and criminal; he found himself in the place and with the right circumstances.

Edited by marie. - 5/4/2013, 10:27

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    -__________- Ma ..ma ...ma ok direi che come piano astrale è stato un pochettino pregiudizievole a causa della storia, nel senso su delle cose a ragione, ma Cesare appare un vecchio con le smanie di potere e senza cuore. Quando lo so pure io che cancro e pesci sono segni coccolosi e poi pure io ho Marte in cancro e mica sono una bastarda senza cuore ....*coccola il suo cesare*

320 replies since 14/3/2011, 23:08   11164 views