ISOLDA

« Older   Newer »

Advanced Member

Group
    umanisti

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE
    msn: Miss Dychauk, the rotation to start the second "Borgia" season last year you said, you can look forward to a reunion with Lucrezia. Meanwhile, turn here in Prague already the third season. Do you enjoy your role as Lucrezia still?

Isolda Dychauk: Yes, and I can still see quite a while. The Lucrezia is for me almost like a sister. But I also believe that after the third season of the moment will come to look for a new girlfriend.

teleschau: The role of Lucrezia made ​​with only 18 years almost overnight became a star. Has changed by your life?

Dychauk: It has changed almost everything. I am grown from a teenager to a young confident woman. By producing the work in an international team, I have gained valuable experience. And was, of course, and it is a great challenge to develop a character like the Lucrezia, who has actually lived yes, and breathe their lives.

msn: During the filming of the first "Borgia" season they were 17 years young. It was said that you were specifically protected from production. Has this now changed?

Dychauk: There was a certain amount of protection. And yet I feel that I am in the first season more sex scenes had as in the following two. Meanwhile, however, no one has to particularly take care of myself. And with the nude scenes that are never really beautiful, I can deal very well.

msn: How to become clarified because if you have to take off as a young woman in front of many people and jumps into bed naked with a colleague?

Dychauk: Quite simply, you get used to it. The nude scenes are part of the work. And they are just for this historic role. The sex scenes do I turn off my mind and concentrate on the technique. Ultimately, one has no real intimacy with the partner with whom one turns straight. It is not present.

msn: They are determined not addressed for the first time on the sex scenes. Does this irritate you?

Dychauk: Still going. Even though I believe that I will someday but go on your nerves sometimes.

msn: Sex is just always an interesting topic.

Dychauk: Well, I've got me, too brewed himself. Now I have to live with these questions (laughs).

teleschau: The Boulevard has the first season with stories such as "intrigue and forbidden sex" fired properly. Have you noticed much of it?

Dychauk: This type of reports I read little and hold them as much as possible away from me. Overall, I'm still quite well spared from sensationalism or scandal headlines.

msn: Will the second season provide similar scandal headlines?

Dychauk: It is probably not without leave (laughs).

teleschau: The audience you know especially as Lucrezia. Are you thereby fixed on historical roles?

Dychauk: I take care of their type in the Renaissance or in a historic role. This is probably due to my appearance and my red hair. Historical roles I am therefore not fixed because I have always rotated between modern stuff.

msn: Did you get the role of Lucrezia now because of your talent or your appearance?

Dychauk: I am simply me, it was a healthy and good mix of both.

msn: For "Borgia" you have left school. Actors but are at times also representations to the Agency. Are you concerned?

Dychauk Education is of course incredibly important. So far I have not regretted it, while I was so far out my way. In addition, I have experienced nothing but good. To keep it so, I try a middle ground between my acting work and training, for example through courses. In addition, reading is generally very important to me.

msn: You are now 20 years young. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?

Dychauk: My focus is always on what I'm doing. Passion and the fun of the games are the most important. As long as I can make a good living and happy, good enough for me. Much further I do not think so.

msn: Will we see you soon for "Borgia" no longer in wide lush Renaissance dresses, but sometimes in jeans?

Dychauk: There are concrete discussions on two film projects. One of them is a modern role. Maybe you can see me in jeans then (laughs). The other role is a historical.

Original: http://www.stimme.de/deutschland-welt/pano...art8797,2892453

0 replies since 16/8/2014, 09:36   239 views