pope

Status
    Anonymous

tumblr_mtmygcr_PXG1r8txvuo1_1280

tumblr_mtp6ecmc_Jm1qby1wfo1_1280

(x)

bXA2SwB

CITAZIONE
    Regular weekday afternoon, I’m sitting behind the computer checking my mails every second. Then a message arrives on Facebook saying that I have a face made for the big screen and the next thing I know is that I’m being told when I should go to dress rehearsal. I took the job, of course but to tell the truth I have more chance of squeezing water from a piece of rock than to move naturally in front of a camera.

I got the role of the “blonde businesswoman” in the American movie “Thursday”, and my character had to get the attention of the protagonist, who is a priest in the story, by acting openly flirty. The psychological thriller was inspired by G. K. Chesterton’s ‘The Man Who Was Thursday’, and it follows Father Smith’s Faustian descent into the Roman underworld. The movie was written and directed by one of my dear young Hungarian acquaintance, Balázs Juszt. I had the honour to meet the American production team earlier in my workplace and their being typical movie-maker characters they were all easy-going, cool and plain-spoken guys with whom it is a pleasure to talk. But the icing on the cake was that, as it turned out, the protagonist was played by François Arnaud, who is known from ‘The Borgias’. Way to add pressure I guess :D

Before the big day, I have to admit, links to videos such as ‘How to flirt in public’ were at the top of my Google search list. I had to prepare somehow! :D Well, I arrived at the airport without any trouble but with the help of a ‘courage mixture’ (which of course was hiding in my purse), and there I got in the hands of the hair and make-up person, then I got dressed up. I got a fantastic and really feminine costume top and a pencil skirt which fit me perfectly. However the cleavage of the costume top almost crossed the line of the ‘sexy business look’ category, which made me wonder about the criteria required for the role.

read more

44 replies since 6/9/2013, 06:44   3032 views