Laura Haddock - Lucrezia Donati

« Older   Newer »

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

Group
    incesters

Status
    Anonymous
    Non centra niente, ma lo sapevate che Laura Haddock (Lucrezia XD) si è sposata con Sam Claflin?!
    laura-haddock-and-sam-claflin-world-premiere_3880421
    Io non la seguo, ma SEGUO LUI, per questo l'ho scoperto XD

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    awh. Una pic del matrimonio:

The-hunger-games-wedding-sam-claflin-2

3. †Michelotto

User deleted

another

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

Group
    incesters

Status
    Anonymous
    Ogni volta che si sposa uno dei miei attori, penso sempre..."uno in meno dei meglio che se ne va"
    EHHH, dura la vita!

5. †Michelotto

User deleted

Vorrà dire che dovrò ottimizzare i tempi di costruzione della mia clonatrice

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    appena lo fai, hai un blake ritson prenotato u.u

Group
    incesters

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (†Michelotto @ 14/8/2013, 00:31) 

OH, non puoi farmi vedere queste cose, a quest'ora, potrei seriamente restarci ç_ç

CITAZIONE
    Vorrà dire che dovrò ottimizzare i tempi di costruzione della mia clonatrice

Io non sono come Luna, ho bisogno di una disponibilità più vasta, quando puoi...

8. marie.

User deleted

Io sarò crudele, ma ogni volta che si sposa un attore penso "Chissà quando divorzia" XD

Articolo/intervista
    CITAZIONE
    I see my daft surname as a positive thing.
    It first dawned on me that I had a comical name when someone called me ‘Fishface’ on my first day at school. I’ve heard all the fish jokes since then, many times over. If I had a pound for every time someone has asked me if I’m related to Captain Haddock from The Adventures Of Tintin, I’d be extremely wealthy now.
    I’m no overnight success.
    Coming out of drama school, I lost count of the number of times I was rejected by The Bill. I’d audition for parts like ‘shoplifting girl’ or ‘girl in queue’. Rejection is hard to take. Ultimately you have to let all that go and accept that, however talented you are, so much of it is down to the luck of the draw.
    If it wasn’t for my dad’s advice I’d be working as a policewoman.
    As a kid I’d change my mind about my future career every day. Policewoman was the one I would always came back to. One day my dad said to me, ‘You don’t actually want to do any of those jobs. You want to be an actress who can play these people for a month at a time.’ It’s just as well I listened to him because I reckon I’d have made a terrible copper.
    The secret of anonymity is a change of hairstyle.
    The success of the The Inbetweeners Movie took everyone by surprise. No one expected it to become the biggest-grossing British comedy of all time. Straight after the movie came out I got the part of Beryl in Upstairs Downstairs and had to dye my hair brown and cut it short. It was the perfect disguise. I was in the biggest British film for years and yet I could be completely inconspicuous.
    I believe in love at first sight.
    It has to be true because it happened to me. I was at an audition with the actor Sam Claflin and we both felt the thunderbolt as soon as we met. I knew what I felt but it was only much later that I learned he’d run straight off to his agent and said, ‘I’ve just met the girl I want to marry.’

I’m not the new Cameron Diaz.
    I’m not the new Keira Knightley either. I don’t know where these ideas come from. I’d rather be thought of as the one and only Laura Haddock. I’ll happily settle for that.
    I’m probably borderline OCD.
    I insist on having all objects at right angles to each other. So a fork has to be at a right angle to the knife on the table. The salt and pepper pots have to be placed close together. Only recently have I started to notice it’s a weird way to behave.

I’m a creature of habit to an absurd degree.
    I don’t read that many books but, when I find one I like, I tend to read it over and over again. When I first moved to London I was frightened by all the noise so I used to read Helen Fielding’s Bridget Jones’s Diary every night. I must have read it at least 60 times from cover to cover. It made me feel all cosy and warm.
    I wouldn’t say no to becoming a Bond girl.
    Making it in Hollywood has been my dream ever since I was little, watching Marilyn Monroe movies. To star in a Bond movie would be bliss on a stick. Barbara Broccoli is welcome to call me any time. Haddock and Broccoli would surely make the perfect Hollywood meal.
    I’m something of a walking calamity.
    I had this huge crush on a boy at school who was two years above me. One day at lunch, I’d caught his eye and he was watching me as I got up to take my plate. My blazer got caught on the seat and I got my foot caught in the pocket of it and went flying across the room with the plate still in my hand. It didn’t put him off though.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/ar...l#ixzz2yV82gtKP
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Edited by ‚dafne - 10/4/2014, 18:20

Group
    incesters

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE
    Io sarò crudele, ma ogni volta che si sposa un attore penso "Chissà quando divorzia" XD

No, no, non è crudele, anzi, è naturale un pò pensare al loro mondo in cui niente sembra mai vero, però alla fine pure loro c'hanno la loro vita...comunque, Lau, la cosa vale anche per me, soprattutto se si tratta di un attore che mi piace, penso subito che il mio territorio si stato invaso e mi dico "tanto più di qualche anno/mese non dura"...lo so, sono cattiva, parecchio, però vedendo tutte le coppie che si sposavano in quel mondo e si separavano dopo poco, era diventato un cliché alla fine, forgive me ç__ç

10. marie.

User deleted

Esatto, e alcune coppie sono stupende e magari durano anni eppure si lasciano e tu che sei abituata a guardarle come Esempio d'Amore ci resti male XD poi magari Laura e Sam sono forti e fortunati e durano novant'anni, io glielo auguro eh XD

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Oggi è il compleanno di Laura <3

Immagine

retweet

The_opening_night_of_The_Pride_in_London_laura_h The_opening_night_of_The_Pride_in_London_laura_h

The_opening_night_of_The_Pride_in_London_laura_h The_opening_night_of_The_Pride_in_London_laura_h

you_640x800

Laura_Haddock_laura_haddock_35034681_634_505 Laura_Haddock_laura_haddock_35034683_306_423

Inbetweeners_Jess_Laura_Lydia_on_set_You_mag Inbetweeners_Laura_Haddock_on_set_close_up_in_th

Inbetweeners_Laura_Haddock_on_set_You_mag

source

5167_60_071_FINAL_RGB_518x759_1 Laura_Haddock_laura_haddock_35034353_477_700_1

w1600x1200_19459wallpaper

Edited by ‚dafne - 19/9/2013, 16:56

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous

Laura_Haddock_laura_haddock_35034837_886_600

13. marie.

User deleted

Sam e Laura al V Festival

byWcQrws JEMONMPs xQsy7nFs

Group