Charles David & Emmanuelle Chriqui for Spring Summer 2013 & Beyond

EMMANUELLE

« Older   Newer »

1. marie.

User deleted

wHOgVNFs nHWO8yIs 3qHJ0gLs

CITAZIONE

Charles David & Emmanuelle Chriqui for Spring Summer 2013 & Beyond…

Polled as one of America’s Most Desirable women of 2010 and noted for her portrayal of Sloan on the Emmy and Golden Globe nominated HBO series Entourage, Emmanuelle will star in Charles David’s Spring/Summer 2013 campaign and mini movie, setting a precedent as the first celebrity frontwoman for the brand.

The ad campaign’s creative direction takes inspiration from the company’s Los Angeles heritage. It evokes a mood synonymous with effortless Hollywood glamour as well as a storied day in the life of the actress. A mini movie will debut this Spring.

Charles David’s partnership with Emmanuelle will extend beyond Spring/Summer 2013. She has also been tapped for the Fall/Winter 2013 ad campaign featuring a capsule collection she designed for Charles David: Charles David by Emmanuelle Chriqui.

Emmanuelle, “I am so excited to be the new spokes model for Charles David. Not only have I been a fan of their shoes for some time, but to have the wonderful opportunity to design a capsule collection for them has been an absolute thrill. Charles David shoes are not only sexy and fun, but also comfortable, elements I always look for in a shoe. I look so forward to going on this journey with them.”

xx

Edited by marie. - 14/3/2013, 12:29

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Chiedo venia, ma non ho letto tutto l'articolo e comunque Emmanuelle è superlativa. Niente da dire che è favolosa pure con uno straccio addosso, l'ultima foto mi piace sopratutto...quel vesito chiaro le dona *____*

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Questa qua ha 36 anni, io a 36 anni sarò un rottame XD

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ahahahahaha no be' ma è una meraviglia, anche se credo che il look moderno le doni molti di più che quello dei Borgia...

3 replies since 21/2/2013, 00:51   77 views