The Capsule

ISOLDA

« Older   Newer »

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    \O/ la divisa nella foto con le capre è proprio da Marc (poi magari mi sbaglio ahahah)
    Comunque voglio fortemente un photocall con loro due. *le interessa solo quello*

2. Julia_Katina

User deleted

anche a me interessa moltissimo, al momento.

3. marie.

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    At a time of year when most New York stores entice passersby with promises of deep discounts, Barneys is eschewing ‘sale’ signs in favour of resin chairs in a concrete bunker, 3-D movies that flicker through a grid of mirrored triangles, and an ode to a turquoise tutu.

Nothing displayed in the department store’s windows (until 4 July) is available for purchase, as these five installations - created by design studio M/M Paris, photographer Juergen Teller; artist Helmut Lang, poet Patrizia Cavalli, and filmmaker Athina Rachel Tsangari - are the latest additions to Destefashioncollection, an offshoot of art collector Dakis Joannou’s Deste Foundation for Contemporary Art.

CITAZIONE
    Athina Rachel Tsangari’s haunting black-and-white film, featuring a cast that includes actress Clémence Poésy, is installed behind a mirrored lattice in one of the windows, giving it a 3-D effect

Da Barney's, ieri.
    Ecco la foto (con Isolda)

2m_Qwy

x

Edited by marie. - 7/6/2012, 13:07

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE
    Destefashioncollection

Io ci capisco sempre meno, però gli ambienti ed i costumi mi piacciono tanto !

5. marie.

User deleted

La cosa che più mi fa pensare a un corto pubblicitario è il titolo XD Capsule Collection se ne fanno a milioni.

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Non è che magari è la campagna pubblicitaria per Marc Jacobs ??

7. marie.

User deleted

Non credo, sono troppi stilisti non solo lui! A questo punto o è tipo uno spot lungo per queste vetrine di Barney oppure è una cosa così intellettual-fashion-gauche-caviar che è Barney che fa pubblicità a loro XD Clémence stava lì al negozio durante l'esposizione, forse è collegato.

#natefused
    tumblr_lxo92iVe8y1qemoato3_250

8. marie.

User deleted

Ecco la regista da Barney's.

normal_003

9. marie.

User deleted

Anche qui c'è Isolda (in alto)

Athina_Rachel_Tsangari

10. Julia_Katina

User deleted

Ah, si. L'ultima foto avevo già vista. Che dire, mi incuriosisce troppo!! Voglio vederlo!

11. marie.

User deleted

Eh pure io, però non avevo visto Isolda quindi non l'avevo postata XD

12. marie.

User deleted

Oh la la, The Capsule.

CITAZIONE
    Creazione 2012
    Data di pubblicazione Installation opens at Barneys New York on June 5, 2012 / Film premières in the Fall of 2012
    Trama Seven young women. A mansion perched on a Cycladic rock.

A series of lessons on discipline, desire, discovery, and disappearance.

A melancholy, inescapable cycle on the brink of womanhood — infinitely.

Interpreti Ariane Labed, Clémence Poésy, Isolda Dychauk, Evangelia Randou, Aurora Marion, Deniz Gamze Ergüven, Sofia Dona
    Diretto da Athina Rachel Tsangari
    Scritto da Athina Rachel Tsangari & Aleksandra Waliszewska
    Produttore Haos Film

CITAZIONE
    Entitled THE CAPSULE, it is a Greek Gothic mystery inspired by the work

of the young Polish artist Aleksandra Waliszewska.

The film will première on the international film festival circuit this Fall.

Film Festival \O/ *si commuove* voglio il photocall con tutt'e due ;___;

Altra foto con Isolda:

tumblr_m52037zb6_Z1rxdk01o6_1280

13. Julia_Katina

User deleted

So che è prematuro, ma sento di amare già questo film! XD

14. marie.

User deleted

Clémence:

CITAZIONE
    “Working with Athina was amazing,” she said. “I think she’s one of the most talented directors out there. And it was also wonderful to meet all those girls that are all incredibly inspiring in their own way. There are a few actresses that are all beautiful and amazing and there is also an architect and dancers. So that was great. And then shooting anything in Hyrda [Island, in Greece] is, you know, a dream.”

Clémence ha sempre ragione (it is law) e se dice che la regista è brava e le attrici pure allora è vero.
    Plus, ora sappiamo dove hanno girato ù_ù

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE
    Perhaps most remarkable of all is the display by the young Greek filmmaker Athina Rachel Tsangari, which looks like a futuristic beehive made out of sheets of mirrored metal. Upon it is projected a film, "The Capsule," which Tsangari filmed on the Greek island of Idra. It consists of seven women, dressed in the fashion objects that the artist chose—incredible wearable sculptures by emerging designers that include a white linen dress that lights up like a sea anemone by Ying Gao and a biomorphic black cape by Isabelle Vigier—wandering around the surreal spaces and incredible vistas of the island. "I was thinking about how I could really make my mark for the collection by picking stuff that could suggest a different direction," Tsangari stated. "Not necessarily haute couture, but also not from the famous fashion houses. Because I come from cinema, I really wanted to make something that had the kind of fun effect people feel when they go to the movies.

Displayed on the beehive, the film almost looks kaleidoscopic. "From each direction, you see two different movies," Tsangari said. "It's an illusion machine."

"The whole thing was conceived as something that in a way merges old fashioned with high tech," she continued. "The idea of the body as a sculpture. Of clothing that responds to environment or temperature of the body. It's a complete new way of looking at fashion."

x

E la regista (?) ha scritto note quali: Ho avuto voglia di mettere schegge di vetro nelle scarpe di Isolda XD

CITAZIONE
    J’ai eu envie de mettre des bris de verre dans les chaussures d’Isolda.

Έκλεψα δώδεκα αυγά και τα έφαγα όλα.

Θα ήθελα να φορέσω για λίγο το χρυσό γιακά σου.

Ich will sie alle töten. Ich möchte hier alleine bleiben mit ihnen.

Dün gece Sofia’yi ağaca tirmanip duvarin öbür tarafina geçmeye çalişirken gördüm.

I waited until Clémence fell asleep, and then I touched her knee.

64 replies since 5/6/2012, 17:04   651 views