User deleted

La fotina nuova:

h1cfws

2. Filippa Lillonza II

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Holly è sempre figa e fatta di pony rosa e digitali purpuree di campo ùù

Lau, se fai questi commenti mi ricordi che devo studiare. XD

Comunque sapete una cosa? Riguardandomi le vecchie foto di Cesarone sono giunta alla conclusione che questo taglio gli doni di più, o meglio la riga in mezzo gli dona. Con la riga laterale sembrava un chierichetto.

3. Miss.ChatterBox

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    In this week’s episode, Rodrigo beds an ally’s wife, blackmails an army into giving all its spoils to the church (i.e., him), and instructs son Cesare (Francois Arnaud) on the finer points of vengeance. “Vengeance should always be unexpected,” he says in a characteristically un-Christlike moment.

In a meeting with Rodrigo, the king of France can barely mask his disdain. He addresses him as “holy father” but spits out the phrase like a curse. Truly, The Borgias makes “holy” seem like the world’s dirtiest word.

x

Addio Isabella D'este. ùù

4. marie.

User deleted

Scandaloso.

Anticipazione:

CITAZIONE
    Rodrigo (and especially Cesare) may have fended off the French attack in last week's episode of The Borgias, but King Charles isn't going away that easily. No, both the vendetta he has against the pontiff and thirst for Roman treasures continue to remain strong, to the point where the plaster cannons and element of surprise can no longer defend the city of Rome. It's time to go to battle and in "Stray Dogs", we get to see the preparation for the almighty showdown.

And that showdown has caused Rodrigo to have to step out of what's comfortable and go with his gut. Having a woman on the throne may not have been socially acceptable at the time, but Rodrigo giving Lucretzia in loco parentis makes sense. Cesare and Juan will be joining the troops and he can't have anyone know about his marriage to Vanozza or his relationship with Giulia Farnese. Rodrigo fought pretty darn hard to be named pope, so leaving his daughter with his responsibilities keeps a Borgia in charge until he comes back and can reclaim what's his. You have to wonder, though, if the cardinals will conspire to do something to Lucretzia once her brothers and father leave to fight. Their thirst for the position and (likely) jealousy over not becoming the surrogate pope could lead to using Lucretzia to get to her father and strong-arm him out of a position.

Elsewhere on The Borgias, it looks like Cesare will be playing an important role in the upcoming battle, no doubt thanks to his performance with the French last week. In the first season, Rodrigo made clear that the way to dominate Rome and sew up his influence would be to have one son in the cloth and one son on the battlefield. But these are desperate times and since Juan has proven to be a bit unsteady as a military presence, Cesare will be heading out onto the battlefield to join in on the fun. Though Rome isn't densely packed with cannons and high tech weaponry, they have loads of swords, knives, and spears for hand-to-hand combat. The only problem, of course, is getting by the French and being able to use those weapons before being blown away by a cannonball. With ever-stealth killing machine Micheletto by Cesare's side, though, my gut tells me that the Romans will be able to infiltrate the French camp.

The only question is, how will they do if they get inside?

x

Che emozione.

5. @Ran Kotobuki@

User deleted

ma quindi esce stasera?quando esce si potrebbe avere il link? :) scusate so che sono una rompiballs ma fremo!

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Nel forum non lo mettiamo perché è illegale, sottobanco si trova XD

7. @Ran Kotobuki@

User deleted

sottobanco <3 magari in MP

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Sarò io, ma l'ho trovata incredibilmente pallosa: mi sa che senza Juan non vanno da nessuna parte XD
    L'ho *cursorata* tutta. Lucrezia è il raggio di sole di questo episodio XD

also known as “lucrezia rocks”.
    poor ursula ;_; maybe it’s because lip service made me love ruta, but i feel quite sorry for her. she had two scenes this is season: being abused and dying. and ruta actually travelled to budapest to shoot them.
    fortunately the french left a confession note. well not really, but same thing.
    i can’t look at ascanio’s new hair without having my eyes bleeding, please wear your berretta.
    moro, gonzaga and his non-existent wife make their appearance. ok i have to say this again: ISABELLA D’ESTE, for christ’s sake
    ugly, dirty, bad assasins creek make their appearance
    francesco gonzaga’s superhot though. but he was a marchese. well he was also married to fucking isabella d’este but i have to let go i guess, right?
    if françois really has to wear the curly wig can he at least always have the messy one, pretty please?
    i’m already pretty annoyed by this non existent bianca, but if i have to bear her at least give vittoria to cesare, thank you very much.
    condottieri blablablah
    at least cesare is more cesare, you know.
    wait, did he say paso doble?
    “in this rome of ours”, “in this vatican of yours”…must be included into the show’s glossary, next to “indeed” and “cardinal”
    oh lucrezia, finally! save me from boredom
    so the women (notably lucrezia and giulia) are teaming up to fight against the vatican corruption that made them, respectively, the pope’s daughter and the pope’s mistress. makes sense.
    joanne is so adorable
    awww cesare let me hug you while you’re so sad and teary-eyed ;_;
    torture scene
    of course there’s always giovanni sforza behind bad things. it’s either him or juan.
    oh it’s raining, must be giovanni sforza’s fault.
    cesare and lucrezia’s prettiness. he’s ridiculously handsome.
    i want françois arnaud as my birthday gift.
    i love, LOVE, LOVE rodrigo’s comedy lines. and blessing people scenes.
    it that sexual tension between micheletto and the dying prisoner?
    oh hello there barty crouch, i had missed you.
    OH MY GOD LUCREZIA I LOVE YOU. all the awards to holly grainger like NOW.
    i love you
    so
    much
    never happened, but it’s awesome!
    yay for cesare’s black mask \o/ hadn’t seen it in a while.
    what is this show going to do without juan, i’m wondering.
    ok so overall, also known as “lucrezia rocks”.

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Un minuto di silenzio per l'affresco con Ursula

Edited by ‚dafne - 30/4/2012, 22:48

10. Miss.ChatterBox

User deleted

Mamma mia quella scena. ç_ç
    Unico momento che mi ha emozionato sinceramente, assieme alla roba della tortura. Ho poco da dire, in realtà *ha saltato in continuazione u.u*.

M'è piaciuta Lucrezia per quanto quella storia dei poveri mi sa ancora di foolish e non cambierò idea su that fact.

M'è piaciuto Micheletto che sta diventando rapidamente il mio pg preferito dopo Juanito e Giulia, che dove la metti è figa.

Della nuova liason papale proprio I don't care -ma adoro gli abiti e li riuserò ù_ù- mentre ViTTOOOOURio ora che è poco mi piace di più. ùù E lo shippo con Cesarone.

Nel compenso noiosetta, pure stringendo un patto narrativo bello svantaggioso on my part. 10 Punti a grifondoro per Cesare con le palle e RIDATEMI JUANITO.

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Sulla sl dei poveri son venuta a patti col fatto che manderò sempre avanti. Ho guardato giusto la scena in cui parla della cake perché era paradossale e carinissima e lei spaccava XD

12. xcusemymonkey

User deleted

Allora, la recensisco man mano che la guardo!

Mmh, l'espressione di Cesare alla morte di Ursula è orrenda, con quelle palpebre basse e la bocca spalancata, tributo a Beethoven (il cane)?
    Ah, spero che la sua frase 'we must give 'em a lesson' sia davvero una citazione di Cesare, riservata però a chi scriveva male sui Borgia. Non spero, tuttavia, che Jordan ne sia al corrente.

Sean, Sean, my dear Sean. E' sporco come Dio solo sa ma è qualcosa di insuperabile.

Le espressioni facciali di François mi sembrano forzate, però. Anche se rimane figo.

ISABELLA D'ESTE, where the fuck are you?

Passiamo alla Giulia e Lucrezia in giro per Roma, da sole, tra i poveracci, vestite come se fossero uscite da Vogue Renaissance. Jordan, ma le leggi le cronache dell'epoca? Si trovavano morti ogni tre per due e queste se ne vanno in giro stile vasche per la via principale della città.

Cesare è crudele, mamma quanto è crudele e mamma quanto è Cesare, finalmente.
    E belle anche le scene col padre, si sente la chimica tra Irons e François.

Anche se poco credibile, la scena della cake è stupenda e Holly è la mia Holly e non c'è altro da dire che è perfetta così.

Cesare che fa battutine sulle notti del Santo Padre? LOL.
    Si vede che Rodrigo inizia a comprendere la vera natura del figlio e, soprattutto, inizia un po' ad averne paura.

Comunque sia in generale non m'è parsa una puntata noiosa e non ho sentito molto la mancanza di Juan - voce fuori dal coro - perché nonostante tutto ogni pg ha saputo portare avanti la storia. Comunque sia, non ci sono state di certo grandi emozioni, che forse la presenza di Juan in quanto destabilizzatore dell'armonia borgesca avrebbe dato.

Le parti più belle in assoluto? Le sigle iniziali e finali XD

Le migliori citazioni:

Ludvicou 'ff Milaaanou. - Jeremy

Burky! - Jeremy #2

13. Filippa Lillonza II

User deleted

Allora due parole

I personaggi migliori sono stati Rodrigo (ha sempre questo atteggiamento da "son figo e me la tiro" che davvero me lo fa adorare) e Lucrezia (nella scena della torta mi ha ricordato un sacco la Dormer in TT: nelle espressioni, modo di porsi, parlare...sono l'unica ad averlo pensato?)

Cesare beh sentite ce l'ho messa tutta ma quando incitava i suoi al grido di condottieri mi cascavano le palle. Forse se avesse detto ragà lo avrei trovato più credibile.

Bianca mi piace (l'ho messa pure come sfondo del pc XD) sarà che mi ricorda Sancha. Poi io mica l'avevo riconosciuta che era la tipa della prima puntata...mah...che poi anche lì vicende inspiegabili.

La scena che ha meritato di più è stata l'ultima: la tacita frecciatina di Cesare al padre era carina dai.

14. marie.

User deleted

Niente da fare, più ci ripenso più la trovo desolante. E in genere le cose le rivaluto XD

Group
    slashers

Status
    L'ho visto due volte.
    Insulso, Insulso, Insulso
    l'unico che merita è Jeremy come sempre, e anche Sean.
    Piccola nota? Cosa ci fa il ritratto di Francesco I a Mantova se questi non era nemmeno nato? Jordan prima o poi mi farà davvero incacchiare

59 replies since 20/3/2012, 09:04   1546 views