User deleted

Ahahahahahahah XD
    Avranno dotato la produzione di nuovi babyliss XD

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Hanno comprato le parrucche dei cosplayer. *certezza matematica*
    Quella di Cesare, come ha già detto Van, è di Gheddafi. Quella di Lu è spaventosa, che colore è? E le pettinature fanno un pochino paura, la sbattono & invecchiano. *coccola Holly*

5. xcusemymonkey

User deleted

Sì, infatti, le pettnature sono oscene è vero che è 'adulta' ma insomma... una cosa più graziosa... E' lo stesso 'omicidio' fatto a Joss Stone in TT secondo me. Castigano la bellezza.

6. Filippa Lillonza II

User deleted

A dirla tutta secondo me non sta male, solo che la fa tanto borghese di fine ottocento. No?

7. •Hans•

User deleted

Il colore dei nuovi capelli di Lu non mi dispiace.
    E Fransuà con i capelli afro non si può vedere! o_o
    Ma se Juan uccide Paolo, io uccido Neil Jordan! -.-
    Per il resto mi sembra un gran puttanaio! Anche nel senso vero del termine... sembra a me o è pieno di prostitute e affini in quel promo? o.o

Rivedendo il promo noto che Jeremy è a letto con due donne...

8. marie.

User deleted

Sì credo che Giulia Farnese dica di aver sognato di fare una cosa a tre col Papa e una. E nella scena prima Vannozza le consiglia (!) di assicurarsi almeno che, se lui guarda altrove, almeno da un lato guardi pure lei XD
    Comunque credo che ci sia questa festa in stile Ancient Rome in cui accade la gran parte delle cose che vediamo nel promo, e che il resto della roba sia più tranquillo.... Credo XD

9. Miss.ChatterBox

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Elisewyn @ 22/12/2011, 17:33) 
    *MUORE* Oppure la maegi di GOT.

250px-Mirri_Maz_Duur

No, allora. VOGLIAMO METTERE CON QUELLA COSA CHE AVEVA IN TESTA NELLA PRIMA STAGIONE? *aoife che si altera per la fighezza sprecata in tempi passati*
    Qui è digievoluto assai, cribbio. *ama gli scapigliati*

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Allora, nella nuova intervista David dice che Emmanuelle nella S2 non c'è. Quindi ha ragione Lil e la brunetta del trailer potrebbe essere l'inspiegabile Bianca Gonzaga ùù

11. Miss.ChatterBox

User deleted

tumblr_lxy9gj8d5X1r6mz7zo2_500

#random

12. Julia_Katina

User deleted

<3 bella gif

13. marie.

User deleted

E' uscito un nuovo trailer che viene descritto così:

CITAZIONE
    I came across their most recent season 2 trailer.
    IT. WAS. SO. F-ING. AMAZING.

+ Vanozza tells Lucrezia something about the corruption and danger of being in the Borgia household (I can't remember exactly). It definitely sounded like a warning of events to come.

+ You see Giulia asking for Vanozza's advice and her reaction to all the new competition for Rodrigo's "affections." She looks very hurt, threatened, and wounded by him.

+ Rodrigo bringing all different kinds of women into his Vatican apartments to "sleep"with. He’s really seducing these women this time, no mention of God and whether he’s going to forgive them or not – plus many of these women look more like teenage girls. His “vengeance” speech is longer as well.

+ Lucrezia telling Cesare who her baby's father is (not very smart if you ask me). We also see much more of her directing the College of Cardinals’ meetings in her father’s absence. I can’t describe how mischievous Lucrezia looks during those scenes. LOL There’s also another scene with her and Juan and they do not look nearly as loving as they did in the first trailer. She looks like she absolutely LOATHS his hot-tempered ass.

+ Juan is going to be a MAJOR ass hole this season, he addresses Lucrezia as "sister slut." HOW RUDE! We see he and Cesare fighting open in the street as crowds of people egg and cheer them on. Oh yes, Cesare repeatedly gets the upper hand yelling, “I know there’s one sin our father could never forgive me for!” He has Juan disarmed with his sword at Juan’s throat. Juan challenges him to do it anyway, Cesare roars out loud and just as he’s about to bring it down Micheletto gets in his way and stops him.

+ Cesare has WAY more sex scenes this season!!! OH YAYAH!! MORE NAKED FRANCOIS!!! =D He has a VERY intense sex scene with Catherine Sforza. Seriously, he’s butt ass naked with her on the floor in front of the fireplace I think. The point is, there are no confusing silhouettes and concealing sheets this time. More is shown of his extreme confrontation between him and the French king and the king swears to destroy him in particular and his entire family. *Don’t quote me on this but I think I saw a flash of he and Lucrezia together – they were both topless*

+ Micheletto was shown doing much more killing in this one trailer than he did last season as a whole.

+ Giovanni Sforza and Catherine appeared in a scene where Giovanni referred to pope Alexander VI as “that swine in a papal tiara!”

tumblr_ly4p71k37e1qbs57qo1_500

x

14. Miss.ChatterBox

User deleted

*lo vuole* *deve vederlo*

15. marie.

User deleted

Forse lo caricano su tumblr, ma sempre in shitty quality che poi aspettiamo una settimana prima di trovarlo buono XD

159 replies since 19/12/2011, 21:21   3287 views