« Older   Newer »

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    C'è anche Burcardo!

2. xcusemymonkey

User deleted

Può anche uscire male: sta sempre benissimo!

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ohhh *____* che bellezza che è ! Anche se il vestito non mi piace moltissimo, però il suo viso risolve tutta la sua situazione !

4. marie.

User deleted

Il "problema" è che dà spesso l'impressione che la mamma le scelga i vestiti XD

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    DFT Private Cocktail Party 2013

UQV1Nho

Ignite, my love. Ignite.

Group
    pinturicchio

Status
    Anonymous
    Awww ma quanto bella è? L'unica cosa che non mi convince sono i capelli che sembrano sempre molto buttati lì.

7. marie.

User deleted

Sì un pochino XD e si è affezionata al nero

8. marie.

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Isolda Dychauk acts as if it had sprung from a painting of the Renaissance - a perfect reflection of that time. Only her bright, form-fitting dress reveals that her out of the is a young 20-year-old here and now that we at a press event for the second season of "Borgia" (from 30.9., 20.15 clock, ZDF) in Hamburg Hotel Le Royal Meridien meet.

Dychauk plays the role of Lucrezia Borgia, the Angelic Medieval Vamp! The "Borgias" are notorious! No other Pope family has ever let it rip as: murder, intrigue, violence, greed - all in the name of the Lord. Particularly notorious Lucrezia Borgia. Their rotten reputation, she was never going: poisoner, adulteress, Blutschänderin.

These allegations are totally unjustified, is a shooting star Isolda Dychauk. She also tells us how she felt the shooting of her many nude scenes and whether they want to go to Hollywood.

tvmovie.de: What was the biggest challenge in the second season of "Borgia"?

Isolda Dychauk: Lucrezia goes into politics and she must make speeches before the whole town meeting. So, since my knees have really wobbled, because I had to speak in front of many people.

tvmovie.de: This calls for a blackout ...

Isolda Dychauk: Yes, a few times I had one, but the good thing with movies is that you can then start again. (Laughs)

tvmovie.de: And the role of an imprisoned pregnant women how to cope as a childless 20-year-old?

Isolda Dychauk: Just the movements are a major challenge. I had no one in my area who was pregnant. So I looked at a few videos of pregnant women and appropriated my posture. I sat in front of the computer and have it copied.

tvmovie.de: So you screaming and moaning in front of computer?

Isolda Dychauk: No, we improvised on the set.

tvmovie.de: A difficult subject: the nude scenes ... Shame on you look there into the ground in front of the huge film crew?

Isolda Dychauk: The good thing is that we are a great team and I, so trust the people who are around me that I feel fine. But it is never pleasant. You put so represents an intimacy that does not exist - and that too in front of people who have nothing to do with it. It's not that we like having fun. But it is one of them to work - and there has to be carried.

tvmovie.de: Lucrezia has become doubtful famous because of their poor properties. There's actually a good thing to you?

Isolda Dychauk: There are so many rumors arose that were set only in the world to hurt her and that are not actually true. Because the family was so hated, there's this dark fascination to Lucrezia - that she has three men killed, but that's not true. Actually, she was a good person, of course it was not without flaws, but who is already without error? I think it was a very positive person.

tvmovie.de: And what do you admire about her?

Isolda Dychauk: I admire that she had a very modern way of thinking for their time and did not diverted from their path. She has done what for them is felt right, without looking at moral views or the Bible.

tvmovie.de: As Lucrezia mimic a multi-faceted character. What you take from it?

Isolda Dychauk: I have repeatedly discovered new challenges, new frontiers conquered repeatedly. I'm grown up.

tvmovie.de: And what gave you the Contribute to this major international production?

Isolda Dychauk: When I started with Borgia, I stuttered in English. In the language I am now on a level that I could not imagine at that time. r. As for experience, I am more confident now - I have to live alone and take care of myself. Accordingly not sleep you drink two glasses of wine in the evening, but go because you have to get up at five in the morning clock. You're just on your own.

tvmovie.de: Is there after the great success of "Borgia" actually receive requests from abroad, such as the U.S.?

Isolda Dychauk: I have a short film (editor's note: "The Capsule") rotated at the Athina Rachel Tsangari that is so been at festivals in America. Otherwise, there's always questions. I have not turned anything American, but it runs ...

tvmovie.de: Would you Hollywood for the ultimate?

Isolda Dychauk: I'm open to everything. There is no country where I really want to turn, as long as the role is good, I'm having fun.

tvmovie.de: What is your dream role?

Isolda Dychauk: The funny thing is: I have played a dream role and that was the Gretchen in Faust. Fortunately, I have gotten it back then. Now I'm just open ...

tvmovie.de: There's there's nothing you still excites you?

Isolda Dychauk: Yes, much appeal to me, for example, mentally tough characters, which I enjoy. But I would also like to play one day in a comedy.

originale tedesco qua www.tvmovie.de/borgia?ref=news

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous

BVZFNp_NCAAEBu9l

CITAZIONE
    Jetzt im Interview mit Mitri Sirin: Isolda Dychauk aus #Borgia #ZDFmoma pic.twitter.com/kU43D5u7JU

https://twitter.com/morgenmagazin/status/3...9869696/photo/1

10. marie.

User deleted

Bfua_OVOIc_AIFQGL

CITAZIONE
    Back in Berlin #Berlinale2014 #fittings pic.twitter.com/L27rfPV1wP

x

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Iso con Victor come al solito XD

pfmAtFys

fb

12. marie.

User deleted

3f2329308555356

x

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous

Bnta8l_TIc_AALK6_B_jpg_large

CITAZIONE
    With my friend Alina and wonderful @Yakotobabyblues - in love with her music! #handmadesession #liebeskindberlin pic.twitter.com/JvX3cxDaIW

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous

10312750_10202109526201975_227421069646934345_n

CITAZIONE
    Just finished a photo shoot done with a stunning old camera by Slow-Photography by Oleg Farynyuk real honour to have witnessed the whole process

Edited by phèdre - 1/6/2014, 22:22

Advanced Member

Group
    umanisti

Status
    Anonymous
    9ygiVqW

128 replies since 17/10/2011, 19:43   9290 views