Advanced Member

Group
    umanisti

Status
    Anonymous

isolda_dychauk_7609969_original_lightbox

Articolo tedesco:
    CITAZIONE
    Isolda Dychauk, 21, continues to find new roles into which they can dip.

The beautiful Russian woman became famous in 2011 as braves Gretchen in the film "Faust", in the same year they rose as sly bitch Lucrezia in the ZDF series "Borgia" - including a nude scene. In her new movie The Beautiful controls now a whole new shores: In the German fairy tale "From someone who set out to learn what fear," she plays a princess.

An interesting mix - but the change from the beast was not boring for noblewoman? "Not at all," quoted "bz-berlin.de" the artist. "It was the perfect contrast to the still very serious scenes in" Borgia "." Ever: A little princess is also in the power woman, who was born in West Siberia. "Happy times wear nice clothes, breakfast in bed, be a bit flattered" Isolda is great.

By the part of the "Borgia" -Biests the actress was on everyone's lips - their role in the German-French production with performers from 18 countries filled her with so much respect also quite a. In an interview with "SuperIllu" she said at the time: "At first I was totally shocked that I've ever gotten the part thus I had never ever expected That was one of my first auditions in English And I have..." At that time only as tolerable school English spoken. At the beginning of the shoot have "I am therefore also more on the language than concentrating on the game.'ve But with time," I am as good eingegroovt and even began to dream in English. We have spoken of and behind the camera English. "

As it now makes up as a princess, Isolda Dychauk will still have to prove; the filming of "From someone who set out to learn what fear 'are just ended, a broadcast date is not fixed yet.

Originale su GALA:

http://www.gala.de/stars/news/newsfeed/iso...ig_1129011.html

128 replies since 17/10/2011, 19:43   9295 views