Emmanuelle Chriqui (Sancha)

EMMANUELLE

« Older   Newer »

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Foto random:

ef0255293130182 jpg e33a3e293130275 cc1609293130292 1810b8293130337 0160cf293130361 43f63b293130404 2887f2293130419 c31751293130432 12549b293130441 e2475d293130454 cbfeae293130482 4dc5ad293130496 5d0108293130509 jpg

farfarawaysite

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous

em4 EM5

CITAZIONE
    “At a certain point you realize, ‘Oh, our bodies change,’” she says, vowing, “I’m not going to starve myself to remain at a 24 jean. As much as it makes me sad, because that means I have to get rid of half of my closet, it’s not realistic anymore. To do that would mean to starve myself, and why? It’s not naturally where I am anymore. The only thing that makes me really sad is looking back, I never appreciated it when I had it. I would say to any woman, young girl or teenager, just f***ing appreciate it, man.”

If you’re surprised by her candor, then you’ll be equally staggered to hear about her biggest fantasy. “My dream would be to live on a commune, have my own garden and be surrounded by a community of people who are innovative, creative, and amazing,” she shares, citing the Burning Man festival—which she’s been to twice—as an example. “Whenever I’m in a situation like that, I’m like, ‘This is what it’s all about!’ [When I would go] I would bring little glow things; I’d share them and say, ‘You’re too dark—you need some light!’ Those kinds of environments, where it’s all love based, are great; it’s so fluffy and hippy dippy, and it’s my jam. It’s seriously what I dream about.”

While her secret self wishes she could have been a teenager during the Woodstock era, the Emmanuelle of reality is a very different person. She’s raw, she’s honest, and she doesn’t have time for bullshit—of the Hollywood variety or otherwise.

“I’m very hardworking, and I don’t like to fail. I don’t like to get into a situation where I’m not prepared; I will not go on set if I don’t know my lines. I’m very studious. I’m a bit of a control freak. I see things to be a certain way. My challenge is to allow myself to flow. I would describe myself as sensitive, probably to a fault. My feelings can get easily hurt, but only by the people I care about. I’m afraid of getting bored: it’s my biggest fear in life,” she admits, adding, “Another way of describing myself is ‘naturally always searching for joy.’ I love laughing; when I don’t laugh for a long time, it’s like my soul is not in a good place.”

She pauses thoughtfully, and smiles serenely. “Where there is joy, everything exists.”

tutto su hauteliving

Advanced Member

Group
    umanisti

Status
    Anonymous
    Cose belle:

gAy2kgV
    Gato Negro Films And The Cinema Society Host A Screening Of "Hotel Noir" - After Party

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    La Chriqui è in questo film scemissimo e guiltypleasurissimo con Vanessa Hudgens xD

Advanced Member

Group
    umanisti

Status
    Anonymous
    Ma c'è anche Sharpay di HSM? MUOIO D'AMOREEEEE.

Group
    pope

Status
    Anonymous
    Mi sa che fa parte della preview di un altro film, devo cercare un trailer esclusivo. Però sarebbe stata una bella reunion XD

155 replies since 10/5/2011, 17:10   2513 views